HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm getting it for the initial price, I have no idea how much it is in Dollars, I pay in Reais here in Brazil and we always pay a bit more cause we have tax importations for toys, so you probably will add plus U$100 dollars approximately. Got it pretty cheap, considering that most shops have it for a bit more. The shop I'm getting still has 2 in stock

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I entered the SS link on the first page and saw it for 259.99 dollars. I will pay almost U$300 for it, so it's around U$50 more

Hey, guys. I've been wanting to make a little short with my DK Hot Toys for awhile now. I finally got around to doing it. Here's what I came up with. Please forgive the low production values.

Looks like you should do one with your Avengers figures

With a flathead screwdriver I reckon?

Madness. Plastic needle (like the ones that come with Iron Man) or a plastic toothpick.

I folded a straw down the middle then folded one of the ends. That way the suit wouldn't get scratched up. It scratches very easily. I am sure there are other ways that other people used.

Hence the madness.

Eh, I use one of those small screwdrivers used for eyeglasses and they're metal. It's simple people.

Ive heard this question so much, how to attach the lforigno cape. Its easy people.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Eh, I use one of those small screwdrivers used for eyeglasses and they're metal. It's simple people.

Ive heard this question so much, how to attach the lforigno cape. Its easy people.

Of course it's simple but there's lots of klutzes in the world. You underestimate the world greatly.

Sent from my bad-*** space station 2.0

Yeah, it looks terrible for the DX02. I don't even know why they are trying to promote for anything other than the DX12 anyway. And those pics..:monkey4

Hey, guys. I've been wanting to make a little short with my DK Hot Toys for awhile now. I finally got around to doing it. Here's what I came up with. Please forgive the low production values.

Very cool man. I love stop motion videos! There are some awesome ones on Youtube of Hot Toys figures.

That was great! You should do more.

I've seen a few of these on the board. One was done a few years ago with the V1 Batman and V1 Joker having a dance off. It was interactive.

Another one was of an SS INdy and a Werewolf. That one was great too. It was the dudes first post...and only post as far as I know. :lol

That is really funny, thanks for the vid. Great job!

Hopefully mine will arrive in a week! Can't wait! Second Hot Toys figure I'll own. Joker 2.0 will be the third, most probably! :yess:

:clap That was fun watching!

Any YouTube or other non-Flash links? Photobucket uses Flash for video for some unknown reason - they probably think it's still 2001.

Hey guys, how's the wayne head to do some bash? I was thinking about doing a wayne bash but it seems that his head isn't able to connect to TT bodies. How did you guys do it? Was it easy? Thanks in advance!

bruce_neck.jpg

at the left is a typical ht or ht-compatible neck adapter.

shave down the adapter (the cheap piece). you have to eyeball this and can do as pretty or sloppy a job as you want (mine's sloppy because i don't own any proper tools and did this with scissors).

trim slowly, testing it against the fit until it's right. it should be snug going in (have to push it a little). if you accidentally trim too much, you can use electrical tape or something to build it up again, but if you go slow and only cut a little at a time, you should be fine.

It's been previously mentioned in this very same monster-length thread that the neck adapter from TTM22 (new TrueType Slim) will fit the head sculpt.

Back