HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

i already have two dark knight versions ,is it worth getting this one????????
Yes definitely!
It is one of the finest figures ever produced. :banana
It has its faults, they've been exposed and greatly exaggerated in this very thread but in hand it looks phenomenal, it has real stage presence.
I've had it for over four months and never get tired of looking at it.
Here's a quick picture with the Robbie mouth plate, the only addition I've made, everything else is stock.
IMG_7566_zpsde4da2dc.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

nice shot, Tourist!

and SixthScaleEdward...holy cow that is an amazing display!

i received my face plate from robbie and it looks fantastic! it is crazy how much of a difference it makes. outstanding work. it is my only mod atm but i am really tempted to tackle the eyes next. that's the whole reason i picked up a second but still nervous to mess with it.

krieg - yes, it is worth it. straight out of the box and stock it is still the best hot toys dark knight figure imo.

I'm going mad trying to find an image posted in a thread here that I could swear I saw yesterday, maybe someone remembers it and can link me to it?

The image showed a couple of small spot lights - kind of cone shaped, which looked like 1/6 scale versions of what might be a full-sized spot. The can or outside of the light fixtures were dark, maybe black or grey and they looked like they could be up to around an inch long and only about half an inch in diameter at the opening, tapered to the back. I could swear it was in a thread showing a Batman figure but I'm really at a complete loss to find it. I even thought I'd marked or subscribed to it so I wouldn't forget...

Yes, it's stock :D

That's may be the best single figure display of the DX12 Ive seen. It must have taken you a long time to get the cape right. I didn't know it was wired.

Well done. :clap

Fantastic pic. The lighting is perfect.

i already have two dark knight versions ,is it worth getting this one????????

It depends on your collecting habits.

I'm exclusively Batman, so it was worth it for me (since it came with new stuff, like the light-gun).

But if you have DX02 and you're not exclusively Batman (and have other figures you'd like as well), then maybe not worth it to get this one.

:lol

Attention whore.

Nice pics. I dig the new border you have. It seems everyone is getting borders for their pics lately.

Thanks for the link.

Yes I widened the cowl. I used cut round toothpicks

Last edited:

So has anyone heard anything from sideshow in the last few days?

Thanks Fiend. I'll take some pics of what I did later

So has anyone heard anything from sideshow in the last few days?

Yep, last Friday I got an email from them, but nothing new.

BTW, Mr. EcKo and Ghost117, nice pics. It makes my hype bigger each time... :monkey2

With all the reviews and pics that I´ve seen last days I fear that I get bored of it by the time mine arrives

Back