HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Oh yeah it was Wed. or Thurs of last week they said it would ship in 1 to 2 days. :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anyone know of a good walking stick or cane that I can use with my Bruce Wayne custom ?

Seems like an easy custom really. Have you thought about making one yourself?

At least that's what I'd do.

Anyone know of a good walking stick or cane that I can use with my Bruce Wayne custom ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Herbert-Ot...8828?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f1cb7fa2c

How about something like this?

Alfred-Bruce.jpg

Thought looks like his stickin the movie is far different.

Last edited:

I used the '89 Nickelson Joker 'magic stick' for my cane for my Wayne bash.

I think (but correct me if im wrong) CREG Customs will be making a cane available as well sooner it later

You could always roll-your own (literally) out of Fimo or other oven-bake material. Or a thin wooden dowel with some sanding and then a Fimo/Sculpey handle/knob on top.

I still can't find the image/tread where I spotted that miniature spot light. At this point I'm close to resolving myself to just making some myself. Pre-wired LEDs from eBay and a suitable can for the light fixture which can be made out of anything from a pen cap to a piece of pipe. Not difficult at all, but soon the list of stuff to make starts getting quite long. :)

2rm4o5x.jpg

Best batman pose I've yet been able to achieve! Love it!

Is he force-choking someone?
:rotfl

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Looks good, except for the fact that I don't see the purpose of the outstretched hand... unless you point it at something o.o

its like throwing a football. you point with your arm where you want the ball to go.

Yes found the same cane on collectible kitbash, He has it for £5.99. Yeah it doesn't look like his cane in the movie, but for a fiver i might aswell get it.

Ehh, I'd go with the Jack Joker cane, dude. It's the same style.

Throwing something *without* stretching out your other hand/arm is such a chick thing to do. ;) That said, that pose needs the right elbow raised and extended outward - at least it looks that way from the angle of the image.

Throwing something *without* stretching out your other hand/arm is such a chick thing to do. ;) That said, that pose needs the right elbow raised and extended outward - at least it looks that way from the angle of the image.

Dont want to risk breaking the shoulder pads. :lol

Just figuring out the Picasa software :wave

Never had photoshop , just MS paint :lol

footballbatmanps.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol NICE! :clap

Should have made the ball a strawberry and have Bane on the receiving end of the pass :lol

Back