HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yay! My DX 12 finally came in

Quick pic with my bane sewer dio

76B18720-981C-43B2-8D0B-5CC63DCE8877-1100-000001778BC1467F.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:horror

Breathtaking!
To be honest, that is the one dio where I would display the open mouth scan.

Yay! My DX 12 finally came in

Quick pic with my bane sewer dio

76B18720-981C-43B2-8D0B-5CC63DCE8877-1100-000001778BC1467F.jpg

looks dope. Wish ht put out a better bane or i'll be looking into making a set up like that.

Exactly why I think HT is dropping a lot of opportunities if they don't improve on their Bane.

Awesome dio! :clap
can't want to see the final set up. :D

Last edited:

Bane will look bad ass waiting for bats on the top steps to fight nice set up.

For starters I know this isn't the right section.
But I was wondering if any of you would be able to tell me,
Why my Blu-Ray copy of The Dark Knight, looks absolutely horrible
While viewing it on my Samsung HD TV? Batman Begins, and TDKR look amazing, but TDK is grainy, sound is echoey, overall picture quality is bad(like I'm watching a regular DVD.)

Sorry for the minor thread derailment.

$125 for DX02 open mouth faceplate + back pack + sonar? Is it a good deal, should I take it?

damn, never thought anyone would actually drop 600+ for that suit. But damn does it look good. :horror:horror:horror

thanks.

Its the TT advance body (TTM16). But there will be a new batch (TTM 21 I think) thats similar, considering the TTM16 is very expensive on ebay now.

For those that painted the eye lids, is there a way to take the eyballs out first, or were you just that careful? I have really shaky hands, so I know it would be really hard not to get any paint on the eye itself

For those that painted the eye lids, is there a way to take the eyballs out first, or were you just that careful? I have really shaky hands, so I know it would be really hard not to get any paint on the eye itself

I'd love to have the courage to do this. But I know for sure I would mess it up.

If you remove the metal plates and black plastic bit they are attached to inside the head, you will find the flesh coloured plastic piece that houses the eye mechanism. You can pry it off from the inside with a screwdriver (it is glued in).

For starters I know this isn't the right section.
But I was wondering if any of you would be able to tell me,
Why my Blu-Ray copy of The Dark Knight, looks absolutely horrible
While viewing it on my Samsung HD TV? Batman Begins, and TDKR look amazing, but TDK is grainy, sound is echoey, overall picture quality is bad(like I'm watching a regular DVD.)

Sorry for the minor thread derailment.

You picked the Blu-Ray out of the case instead of the DVD copy, right?

Selling my DX02!
here's a link to my for sell video: [ame]https://youtu.be/Sb8oIh2dNYg[/ame]
link to ebay page: https://r.ebay.com/Zj8tQc
link to my review: [ame]https://youtu.be/v1BBcHCZf-0[/ame]

The PERS mechanism sits inside a soft flesh-colored plastic plate inside of the cowl. To access the mechanism, you'll need to remove the plastic ring that holds the metallic circle at the bottom of the cowl. It is glued in place and is the type of plastic that doesn't bend much, so be careful when wedging it out of place.

Once that is removed, you can access the PERS.

Here's a rough diagram of what you'll see when looking up into the cowl at the PERS:

The red line is where the eyes go into the soft, flesh-colored plastic plate, and the space designated with the word "here" is where you can use a flat head screwdriver and push back, carefully, until the eyes pop out.

No need to remove the flesh-colored soft plastic plate, but it does make the whole process of removing the eyes and painting the lids easier. Removing the soft plastic plate is difficult though, because it is really glued down.

x5gDR.png

You picked the Blu-Ray out of the case instead of the DVD copy, right?

Yep. I've tried it on my Sony Bravia, my new Samsung, and an old Toshiba HD TVs. The picture and sound quality are still crap.

Yep. I've tried it on my Sony Bravia, my new Samsung, and an old Toshiba HD TVs. The picture and sound quality are still crap.

It's possible your blu ray was imprinted with DVD info. I purchased Game of Thrones season 1 a month or so back from best buy and disc one was blank, no info. Every player I had said "No disc". At least BB let me exchange.

If you just want to take the eye balls out, you don't have to take out the metal plate and the face plate for the eyes. Just use some long and thin tweezers to pull the eyes from their sockets then you can paint the lower eye lids with a toothpick. When you are done just put the eyes back in with the tweezers.

anyone know when sideshow will get more dx12's?

Back