HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

very on the fence here. i have previously ignored nolan's batman designed figures as im not a fan of the look....but i have to say this figure is very tempting. and the bruce wayne sculpt may be enough to sway me.......is it likely to sell out or remain available for sometime like the reeve superman?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I am located in Austin, Texas BatBrains. Sorry everyone else who hasn't gotten your notice yet. Feel kinda bad. Hope no thinks Im bragging. I know the feeling of the wait all to well. Soon... We will all RISE with our DX12's in hand!

Congrats, dude!! :hi5: Post up some pics when u get it. Still waiting for Austin Books and Comics to get theirs in. :impatient: BTW, did u go to comic-con over the weekend???

I'll post some pics on the 31st. The figure comes in tomorrow but I work 3-11 so more then likely it won't come till after I'm gone to work. I really hope ABC gets it in too for your sake. This figure looks awesome so far. As for the AustinComic-con, I did go. It was a blast. Did you get a change to go?

I just cant wait to get the DX12 and 11, Then have them reenact the interrogation scene from TDK. I got a whole shelf in my detolf just waiting for them, I will put the manic face on Joker and make my Bats look as mean as possible. :panic:

Nolan and Bale did portray Batman as very intelligent and using his detective skills to good effect.

tumblr_m98hk8PhFU1qzblheo1_1280.png

:pfft:

Hope all you Ht Bats collectors on the east coast are doing OK tonight..keep safe!

:lol:lol:lol :lecture:lecture:lecture

I have to agree that (to my disappointment) Nolan didn't really play up the "world's greatest detective" aspect of Batman, but I'm sure it was by design, to make him blend better within his Nolanverse.

I'll post some pics on the 31st. The figure comes in tomorrow but I work 3-11 so more then likely it won't come till after I'm gone to work. I really hope ABC gets it in too for your sake. This figure looks awesome so far. As for the AustinComic-con, I did go. It was a blast. Did you get a change to go?

I wanted to go so badly, but I had to work over the weekend, unfortunately. :monkey2 Did u see CM Punk there or the cast of The Boondock Saints by any chance???

Just got my fedex shipping notice ;) should be in my hands by the 2nd november :) now the wait :(

Hope all you Ht Bats collectors on the east coast are doing OK tonight..keep safe!

I second that. Hope all is well n that this passes with the least amount of disaster possible.

According to the UPS site I'll have it Thursday and it shipped out Friday. But I got a text saying its in Maryland already (I'm in Va). So depending on Sandy I could have it sooner. Who knows. :dunno

I wanted to go so badly, but I had to work over the weekend, unfortunately. :monkey2 Did u see CM Punk there or the cast of The Boondock Saints by any chance???

No. I am not in to wrestling as much as I was when I was a kid. N I totally missed the Boondocks Saints panel but I did go to the Walking Dead one with Norman Reedus & Michael Rooker. Gotta say for it being my first time in a panel it was pretty fun to hear some of stars behind the screen stories. I also meet Lou Ferrigno, but sadly I missed Dean Cane grew up watching The New Adventures of Lois and Clark. Let me tell you though. When ever you do get a chanc to go, make sure you have plenty of extra cash.

I second that. Hope all is well n that this passes with the least amount of disaster possible.

Thanks I live in MA. It hasn't been bad over here. Hope everyone else out here is safe.

Just got my Lforigno cape in. Very nice. Now I just need SS to SHIP MY DAMN FIGURE!!!!!!!!!

Just received my lforigno cape and dx12 in today. Freakin awsome. Mine has a bit of a crosseye thing going on hopefully I can adjust it but this figure looks amazing with the custom cape.

Just got my fedex shipping notice ;) should be in my hands by the 2nd november :) now the wait :(

Got my notice as well too and the 2nd it is! :hi5: :yess:

Just got my Lforigno cape in. Very nice. Now I just need SS to SHIP MY DAMN FIGURE!!!!!!!!!

It's really nice isn't? He does a great job. In will be awesome to see it on the figure! :clap

Yeah I've got two of his capes and theres just no comparison. HTs makes awesome figures but their capes blow.

Just got my DX12 today. I have nothing to compare it to, but the HT's cape doesn't do much for me. Had a few eBay bucks about to expire so I just bought one from Lforigno. Seem to be highly recommended here.

Love to see some pics of the DX12 with the Lforigno cape. (hint, hint :wink1:)

Back