HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Isnt that Batman is the most intelligent among the superheroes we grow up with? How come Bale portrayal of Bruce Wayne doesnt show he got a brilliant mind?

What do you mean? He starts as an almost no brain billionaire in Batman Begins, Fox does almost everything for him.

On Batman The Dark Knight, he was able to take the sonar concept of Fox and apply it to every cellphone on Gotham..

And at the end of the series he was able to fix the auto-pilot of THE BAT, something not even fox was able to do.. :wave

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Isnt that Batman is the most intelligent among the superheroes we grow up with? How come Bale portrayal of Bruce Wayne doesnt show he got a brilliant mind?

What? Have you seen the movies? I'm not trying to be a smart-butt either. Just asking...

You don't think they portrayed Batman as brilliant and an excellent detective? Did you miss the part in The Dark Knight when he uses his brilliant mind to perform forensic analysis on the bullet that was lodged in the wall? Or when he's driving around the media building, and names nearly every cop on the scene, demonstrating that he's done his research on almost every cop in the department? Taking Fox's sonar concept and applying it to every cell phone in the city? Deducing where Two-Face had taken Gordon and his family? Or how about in The Dark Knight Rises, where he was able to get the auto pilot to work on The Bat (as another member mentioned)? Knew exactly what Selina was doing with the printer toner after a brief examination of the safe? Cross referencing her prints with known addresses, and tracking her down?

People gloss over these points, but the fact is, Nolan and Bale did portray Batman as very intelligent and using his detective skills to good effect.

This ^ :lecture And others have made other points about his intelligence too.

^ let's not forget his playboy status/image in batman begins to keep his identity safe and protect the ones he loves.

Need my DX to come in already and join the party
43DB56D8-2F72-4B7F-9C60-219105CA4D2B-2524-0000018D3503166F.jpg

Originally Posted by snsguy
I know how you feel. It better be sent out on Monday or I'm going to be talking to an SS higher up. I've been told twice that it's going out this day or that. Monday marks two weeks ago that it was charged. If they tell me today or Tuesday I'm going to hemorrhage.
I'm seeing some great pics coming in now though! Congrats to those getting them in!

I know. I'm just a bit impatient. All is cool though. I'll just wait and see what SS does. Hopefully I'll get my notice today. I actually didn't even mean to post that. I wrote it up and thought I deleted it after it was posted. I guess not.

Last edited:

Anyone know when UK retailers are going to get their stock in?

I don't know how you guys didn't see this coming. It was a given. They're all going to be like that if you plan to pose him. Eventually something is going to come off that fabric.

Just glue it back and get on with it.

Exactly, I had to do this with my DX Luke. The clean versions boots had come unstuck so I just used a dab of super glue and its all sorted.

Pretty much all of them say January. For an extra £30 you can get one now from eBay.

I think I'll wait! This first wave seem to have been rushed out the door.

Last edited:

I think I'll wait! THis first wave seem to have been rushed out the door.

It was the opposite for the Captain America the First Avenger. I was in the first batch and had a couple small issues where as the second batch had a crooked A on the helmet. I think it can just be a toss up as to which one is the better batch.

And at the end of the series he was able to fix the auto-pilot of THE BAT, something not even fox was able to do.. :wave

In fact, Lucius even admits that Bruce is more intelligent - he says something like the auto-pilot requires a mind more brilliant than his own, but then changes it to say "a less busy mind" when Bruce said he's retired.

I think this also clearly shows Bruce's level of intelligence.

On DX-12 - I'm still waiting for my local store to tell me when his stocks arrive.......

OSB said it "should be soon!" when asked when DX12 is arriving :panic: was expecting December so any earlier would be awesome

My DX12 comes in tomorrow! :yess:

Nothing yet.

My DX12 comes in tomorrow! :yess:

Congrats, dude!! :hi5: Post up some pics when u get it. Still waiting for Austin Books and Comics to get theirs in. :impatient: BTW, did u go to comic-con over the weekend???

OSB said it "should be soon!" when asked when DX12 is arriving :panic: was expecting December so any earlier would be awesome
That's cool. I'd absolutely love this and the batpod in time for christmas.

Back