HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Why does every pic I see of the DX12 cape look like is hangs more naturally than the DX02 cape?

But yeah, I'll be using a custom cape anyway. :)

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I kept my lforigno cape, I probably won't even bother trying the DX12 cape. If I ever get my DX12 :tap:D

I know how you feel. It better be sent out on Monday or I'm going to be talking to an SS higher up. I've been told twice that it's going out this day or that. Monday marks two weeks ago that it was charged. If they tell me today or Tuesday I'm going to hemorrhage. :gah: :medic :sick
I'm seeing some great pics coming in now though! Congrats to those getting them in! :clap

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2WzQzxuoA[/ame]

I'm not pissed at Sideshow, if it's a customs issue then that's beyond their control. I'm not going to hound them about it. It sucks in general, yeah, but this is the first time this has happened with any of my orders. It'd be nice to be kept in the loop a little better regarding timeframe, or if they even have one, but what're ya gonna do. It doesn't really bother me that they charged me since I had the money set aside anyway. That's an odd complaint I've seen. Not like you're earning thousands in interest by having that extra $265 in the account :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That video should be made into a sticky for every sub forum on here. It perfectly describes the moaning that goes on every time a figure is released.

Well done Guinness.

Everytime a DC figure is released :wink1:

There's some primo losers right here in this thread.

I'm not pissed at Sideshow, if it's a customs issue then that's beyond their control. I'm not going to hound them about it. It sucks in general, yeah, but this is the first time this has happened with any of my orders. It'd be nice to be kept in the loop a little better regarding timeframe, or if they even have one, but what're ya gonna do. It doesn't really bother me that they charged me since I had the money set aside anyway. That's an odd complaint I've seen. Not like you're earning thousands in interest by having that extra $265 in the account :lol

Depends how many thousand $265 orders they've taken :horror

528ce71c3027cd3f2e53e65712ea3183.jpg

Exactly. Good post.

Is this for real????...

I'm from a 3rd world country, and we have to worry for other things, like crime on the streets, and feed our family... but you guys... you have issues because your iphone 5 doesn't fit on your pant's pockets ?? :slap

What's this fetish of american people with iphones?.. you usually don't say "crappy pic taked with my phone", instead you say "crappy pic taked with my iphone", .. I never say "took this picture with my C905" ...

It's like some kind of fetish.. apple fetish ..

Is this for real????...

I'm from a 3rd world country, and we have to worry for other things, like crime on the streets, and feed our family... but you guys... you have issues because your iphone 5 doesn't fit on your pant's pockets ?? :slap

What's this fetish of american people with iphones?.. you usually don't say "crappy pic taked with my phone", instead you say "crappy pic taked with my iphone", .. I never say "took this picture with my C905" ...

It's like some kind of fetish.. apple fetish ..

Unless you turn it off, some things will add an automatic signature that says "sent from my iPhone/iPad." I turn it off, I don't think anybody cares.

I have gotten tons of requests for rayon capes. They are lighter in material so I would dye the fabric to make it darker. If there is enough interest I would make these capes. The dyed rayon capes are 30 dollars shipped.

Unless you turn it off, some things will add an automatic signature that says "sent from my iPhone/iPad." I turn it off, I don't think anybody cares.

I didn't know you could turn it off. Although I don't have an iphone. But when I post from my phone it automatically says: sent from *insert model number* using Tapatalk.

Ive tried to delete it but it won't let you.

On the iPhone version if I go to the "home" screen on Tapatalk (the one where it shows you all the forums you've got set up with Tapatalk) and hit settings, one of the settings is for "Signature" and you can just toggle it off. Not sure about the Android version, but I used to have a Nexus One and I know for a fact I turned it off on that too.

I have gotten tons of requests for rayon capes. They are lighter in material so I would dye the fabric to make it darker. If there is enough interest I would make these capes. The dyed rayon capes are 30 dollars shipped.

Thanks for the heads up Lance. I might try one of your dyed rayon capes pending how I feel about the stock cape.

Back