HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I love these arguments about how he suddenly shows up back in Gotham. He's Batman.

But why people don't make this questions about Batman Begins?? Bruce Wayne traveled around the world without money...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

He looks pretty good on this Ebay picture.

Picture1-93.png

those eyes look a lot better, whilst these ones look bigger (pupils) and bad.
:dunno
There must be some crappy variance in the figures..

ScreenShot2012-10-07at113138-1.png

those eyes look a lot better, whilst these ones look bigger (pupils) and bad.
:dunno
There must be some crappy variance in the figures..

ScreenShot2012-10-07at113138-1.png

I'm pretty sure they are the same. The only difference is with more frontal light the pupils looks brown which make the look smaller.. and with less light the pupils looks black which make them look bigger... is all about contrast... black and white vs brown and white ...

It's all about photography man... that ebay/whatever pic is at such a different angle and position to the camera.

Is just light effect, check this picture:

picture1933y.jpg

These figures are made with pretty accurate machines which can repeat the same task infinite times and always obtain the same result.

I will have it in 2 weeks....I can't wait!!!

Time to start checking eBay much more often, hope these start popping up from some trusted HK sellers. Come on timcent, do your magic!

Time to start checking eBay much more often, hope these start popping up from some trusted HK sellers. Come on timcent, do your magic!

If you don't have it from SSC, I suggest you to wait, instead over pay in Ebay...

But at the end of the day, it's your money... :dunno

Woah, so timcent is legit eh? I bought both the dx 11 and 12 off him while in HK

I never go through SSC due to the customs fee that is unavoidable and far more expensive than it should be. However getting it through eBay from someone like timcent, not only does he mark low value to avoid the customs fee, but if you get in at the right time it works out a tiny bit cheaper than it would have been in the long run from SSC.

If you don't have it from SSC, I suggest you to wait, instead over pay in Ebay...

But at the end of the day, it's your money... :dunno
SSC is neither the fastest, nor cheapest option to the UK in my (jaded) experience.

SSC is a guaranteed customs charge of up to 1/4 of the cost. Not only that, but ive had things in customs for 10 days. Not only that, the item didnt even ship until about 4 weeks after people in HK had stock " in hand ". So i decided its not viable to use SSC when importing figures to the UK. Costs too much, and is a lot slower.

Is just light effect, check this picture:

picture1933y.jpg

These figures are made with pretty accurate machines which can repeat the same task infinite times and always obtain the same result.

I don't think you understand. I'm not talking about the color of the pupils.
I'm talking about the size of the PERS pupils, there seems to some variation. And also some of them appear crossed/faulty. The pic above is good regardless of the pupil colour, the one I posted seems to have slightly larger pupils, as did some of the previous heads that have been photographed.

Mine's being posted tomorrow :yess:

I don't think you understand. I'm not talking about the color of the pupils.
I'm talking about the size of the PERS pupils, there seems to some variation. And also some of them appear crossed/faulty. The pic above is good regardless of the pupil colour, the one I posted seems to have slightly larger pupils, as did some of the previous heads that have been photographed.

That's exactly what I'm trying to explain ! ... the light enviroment/flash changes the color of the pupils, which makes them "look" bigger than they realle are... It's literally impossible pupils to be bigger in some DX12 and smaller in others DX12 (due to how they are build).. The crossed eyes is a completely different issue...

SSC is neither the fastest, nor cheapest option to the UK in my (jaded) experience.

SSC is a guaranteed customs charge of up to 1/4 of the cost. Not only that, but ive had things in customs for 10 days. Not only that, the item didnt even ship until about 4 weeks after people in HK had stock " in hand ". So i decided its not viable to use SSC when importing figures to the UK. Costs too much, and is a lot slower.

That's exactly what happens to me when I order to a HK seller :rotfl

The only problem with SSC to me (bc I live in Madrid), is that you have to pay Fedex fees.

I had minor nitpicks at first. Now after seeing more pics, my only nitpick is that they didn't make a mouthpiece of his common open mouth look.

I had minor nitpicks at first. Now after seeing more pics, my only nitpick is that they didn't make a mouthpiece of his common open mouth look.

The whistle mouth?? :lol

Hot-Toys-Batman-Begins-Batman-Bruce-Wayne-2011-Toy-Fairs-Exclusive-2.jpg

Back