HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I did the same im just focusing on all the batman stuff.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Boy those Avengers will be on clearance before Christmas at this rate :rotfl

This is absolutely the best Hot Toys head sculpt ever. Insane likeness !

Bale_HTbale.jpg

Are you guys prepared for a stunning revelation? And I'm prepared to eat some crow. I did a quick mouth swap, and...

Turns out what I thought was a smirking mouth plate...is probably neutral. Some of you guys were right.

It's practically exactly the same expression as the mouth on the Bale head sculpt. Just the mouth plate's lips are fully closed.

dun dun dun!
SnKAz.png

Amazing what a few stress lines can do...

Yup, crow doesn't taste good, but it eases my mind a bit.

Pers suck
cowl is off
hips are of beyonce
ribs too close
teeth too wide
neck to long

but I'm buying it! :lol

The cowl is off. :rotfl

Yeah, if doing the last couple comparison pics did anything, it's proven to me that the cowl is very off.

But the smiling mouth I've come to begrudgingly accept as a neutral one. Can't win every battle. :lol

Pers suck
cowl is off
hips are of beyonce
ribs too close
teeth too wide
neck to long

but I'm buying it! :lol

:lol

Definitely getting this. Didn't think I would, but then it was announced and I've got to have it. Once I get my new credit card I'm going to preorder it. Now even leaning towards the Tumbler and/or the Bat-Pod. YIKES!

Back