HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have to say, looking back at all the Batman figures that have released in the past year or so is kind of highlighting the flaws with this figure. Mainly the eyes/face plates. We've had the Keaton figure, Nicholson, SWAT Team Gordon, Bane and now the DX11 Joker which are all highly impressive figures with great likenesses. Put the DX12 next to any of them and it just doesn't hold up. I don't think it's awful by any means, but it could certainly be better. Makes me wish HT would just do a new head sculpt and sell that.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I don't have mine in hand yet, but from all the pictures, I've always thought the head was hands-down the best part of the entire product.

1: make sure the clips are FULLY and properly inserted.
2: fold the ends of the cape inside towards the back of the figure and under the actual back of the cape. the ends should be touching one another if you flip the cap up and look under at them.
3: use the wire to shape the ends around the shoulder/back

out of the box the cape takes some futzing and "training" to get it to lay as it should due to how it is packaged. it should start to pleat right on its own once you do all three of the things above.

Thanks for the tips. I'll give them a try.

Are those the Medi hands?

I like 'em :wink1:

new pic with new cape
BE201A08-97D8-49C6-8A9D-9991A723842B-186-0000000772AF1060.jpg

I have to say, looking back at all the Batman figures that have released in the past year or so is kind of highlighting the flaws with this figure. Mainly the eyes/face plates. We've had the Keaton figure, Nicholson, SWAT Team Gordon, Bane and now the DX11 Joker which are all highly impressive figures with great likenesses. Put the DX12 next to any of them and it just doesn't hold up. I don't think it's awful by any means, but it could certainly be better. Makes me wish HT would just do a new head sculpt and sell that.

Im not much of a fan of the cowl, but witht the right mods and futzing it can be something...

2504_509894569069998_187119032_n.jpg

Anyone know where I can find the kind of tie worn most by Bruce Wayne in TDKR

Christian+Bale+Bruce+Wayne+The+Dark+Knight+Rises+still5.jpg

in 1:6 obviously.

That tie is more of a blue when you watch the actual movie. I think

I love this figure but if the stand had been the one from the DX02 and had metal gadgets that would have seriously boosted the wow factor

The blue tone is very similar to the blue tie that comes with the Mens Hommes Jim Gordon kit. I actually switched ties on my Bruce and Gordon, giving Bruce the blue and Gordon a black one.

Here is my Batman.
kaikenlaisiakivojakuvia2001_zps57eccdf3.jpg

By the expression on his face, I'd swear there was someone else behind him. ;)

Has this been posted?

Love this.
8536193688_8d4756058f_b.jpg

Photo By Nerdier Photography/Adam Johnson

LoL!
8309110915_e4bf620db6_b.jpg

Photo By Glenn Meling

Last edited:

That top picture is amazing and shows how good the stock figure can look (I'm assuming it is stock) and the bottom picture is just too funny. :lol nice find.

Back