HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

lmao....i would hope people realize that's a joke

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So you want some CSR To go through every order placed within the last month and verify the exact time they were ordered and then check their ship dates just because some guy heard on the interwebs that someone else got theirs first? Yeah, they got time to do that for everyone that asks :dunno

I don't think it's such a tall order if they are at all organized. They should indeed put the time into this issue. It's worth investigating since they are losing sales, customers and face. So yeah, I expect them to do work rather than shrug it off.

I honestly think it has to do with paying with paypal

Are you saying people that paid with paypal have been stuck waiting? I didn't pay with paypal, had a Jan order date, have been fully charged, and have no shipping notice.

No the opposite . Those who paid with paypal got their orders processed right away. Myself including

I ordered days after Fiend and i got mine 2 weeks ago

Hhhmmm... Weak! SSC better hook me up in some way for the way they're destroying my b-hole.

I got a notice saying that Batman orders paid by credit card were being charged on specific days. And when I received the email, the next day would be Wednesday the 20th of February. 6 days after I placed my order. So on that day my CC was charged. If I had paid by PayPal, depending on how Sideshow has their cart set up, it's likely that payment would have been processed immediately when the order was placed.

Perhaps this payment scheduling has something to do with how the items were scheduled for shipment. Imagine that CC orders were charged IN ORDER, but only on those specific processing days. Then when it comes time to ship, the orders are now sorted by PAYMENT date/time, not order time. That would put the PayPal payments first within each order "window."

I think the bottom line is that no one at SSC is trying to f * ck anyone over, nor do I suspect they realize that they may be dealing with a customer relations issue. If no one has mentioned that to them, they're probably concentrating solely on the whole delay issue, unaware that there's a group of people also upset about the queueing of shipments. All things considered, they should most definitely send out an additional blanket email to everyone who has an outstanding order explaining the whole customs mess-up. As it stands, afaik, only people who have written in to ask about delays have received any information at all.

i dont think it was purposely trying to **** anyone over either. i DO think they need to revisit some of their shipping procedures and polices though.

they should never be listing items as in stock when they do not have them in hand or listing an in stock item with a shipping date attached.

THIS IS NOT IN STOCK.

and we can see what it leads to in the end when something goes unaccounted for. when i was speaking to a supervisor i was told that they are in the process of re-hauling their itemized status notifications. wait-list, back-ordered etc

he gave the reason as terms such as back ordered (specifically) have a negative affect on sales. hopefully this also means they are in the process of revisiting and evaluating and improving additional things with their procedures to help issues like these from happening.
of course...i could have also been getting a line from him to get me off the phone, but i would like to give the benefit of the doubt :lol

Not to diagnose myself. But, I have been a collector all of my life. GI Joe/Star Wars/Transformers, Comic books, collectibles, convention sketches/ commissions. To go along with this, I have always had what I call " Gotta Have Its Disease". Meaning, when I want something I Gotta Have it. Now, I have DX 11 on order also, but I can't have it so it doesn't bother me. This one really pisses me off, because, not only should I have it, but others are getting it all around me, and its driving me crazy.

I just need to chill. :thud::thud:

it pisses me off because i ship for a living :rotfl

I have my figure for two days now, I set him up and give the PERS system a try....and the eyes go completely cross eyed! Looking inside it looks like the bracket that holds the eyes in place is disconnected and missing a pin. Anyone else have a PERS system doll (this is my first) and has anyone else experienced this?

20130228_205100_zpsbc5478a9.jpg

20130228_205303_zps93255b6f.jpg

I emailed them to see if I can get a replacement....

I'm sorry your figure has a broken PERS system, but :rotfl that picture of a cross-eyed batman is hilarious.

Hope you receive a replacement. :hi5:

Oh that's not good.......my DX12 was my first with the PERS system and no I did not have that problem.

I have my figure for two days now, I set him up and give the PERS system a try....and the eyes go completely cross eyed! Looking inside it looks like the bracket that holds the eyes in place is disconnected and missing a pin. Anyone else have a PERS system doll (this is my first) and has anyone else experienced this?

Reading some of the other's experience, I bet you have to wait a long time for your replacement. If I were you, I'll check the custom section and try to fix it.

Some people likes it without the PERS (Control the eye ball individually).

I have seen several similar pics now. Apparently it's a more or less common issue. My PERS is fully functional, though.

I feel sorry for you :/. Hopefully you will get your replacement and soon have a fully functional Batsy.

(The pic is hilarious btw. :rotfl)

I have seen several similar pics now. Apparently it's a more or less common issue. My PERS is fully functional, though.

I feel sorry for you :/. Hopefully you will get your replacement and soon have a fully functional Batsy.

(The pic is hilarious btw. :rotfl)

Yea I have to laugh at the situation he DOES look funny. Sideshow customer service has never let me down in the past....I can afford to be patient with them.....

Yea I have to laugh at the situation he DOES look funny. Sideshow customer service has never let me down in the past....I can afford to be patient with them.....

I recommend you get the guy a nice custom cape while you wait ;P

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/49105786@N06/8517926872/] IMG_6998 by WüRST Productions, on Flickr[/URL]

IMG_6994 by WüRST Productions, on Flickr [url=https://www.flickr.com/photo...ickr.com/8528/8517931680_767592e381.jpg[/img]
IMG_6999 by WüRST Productions, on Flickr

IMG_7001 by WüRST Productions, on Flickr

So I just want everyone to know my picture posting cherry has been popped. This is my first ever photo taken and posted of any figure I own. Received an Iforigno cape from a fellow freak. Loving this figure :rock

Last edited:

Vonhahn, there's no need for a replacement. It's a really simple fix. You just need to find the pin that connects the pers pieces. If you can't find it, you can use something else, so long as it fits.

There's nothing broken, the pin was loose and fell out.

I recommend you get the guy a nice custom cape while you wait ;P

I'll admit that I've read a LOT of pages in this thread over the past few months. But not enough to recall why exactly people suggest a replacement cape. What's the consensus on the deficiencies with the stock cape?

Back