HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That's why it looks so good! I thought you may have done something to the eyes. Did you use the HT sculpt or one of the knock offs?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I used the original DX12 HT Bale Headsculpt.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Nice one Mike looks awesome, forgive my nativity but what's the Ezsamurais head mod? Not seen that one around?

Nice one Mike looks awesome, forgive my nativity but what's the Ezsamurais head mod? Not seen that one around?

:lol i don't know if i spelled his name right , here's his post :wave

Alright, you're all gonna love me for this one. I fixed a big problem with the cowl, there couldn't ever fit a head in there. Now I widened it, makes a HUGE difference, and is easy to boot!

Before:(Only took one pic but theres a myriad of pictures of before in this thread anyway)
15wtcl.jpg

AFTER!
2urb8k2.jpg

116mn40.jpg

2gufrb8.jpg

21dr5f7.jpg

As I hope you can see in the pictures, it gives him a bigger jawline, and gives him more cheeks, matching the on screen version a lot more, and making him look not so undersized, and more like the Medi version in shape!

All you need to do is put 2 small bits of plastic between the cowl and the plastic that holds the magnets, by peeling a bit with a screwdriver and placing it here:

2lkyxpk.jpg

Hahaha I even went as far as Youtubing Ezsamurais and all it gave me was Power Rangers videos?

:gah: must resist urge to tamper with!

Easy to do?

Last edited:

Hahaha I even went as far as Youtubing Ezsamurais and all it gave me was Power Rangers videos?

:gah: must resist urge to tamper with!

Easy to do?

yes easy , scary yes , be very patient doing it

Dark Knight Mythos :wave

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

(pardon the crappy phone pics :D)

Last edited:

Ok I felt brave so here is my attempt I'm using just cocktail sticks to pad the cheeks out a bit more, in one of them his cheek looks fatter one side than the other, it's just the lighting effect of shadow etc.

Let me know what you think guys, first time ever trying something like this.

Took a few pics with my S3.

widencowl1_zps22b51b38.jpg

widencowl2_zpsaa8f340f.jpg

widencowl3_zps5723ffb0.jpg

Looks great , definitely see a difference .

Did you paint the eyelids too?

I did Ezsamurais Head Mod, and it makes a huge difference!

All i used was a mini 2 inch screwdriver and plastic from a q tip.

Looks great , definitely see a difference .

Did you paint the eyelids too?

Thanks dude means a lot, yea the eyes are painted however not by me definitely didn't feel comfortable doing it myself so a friend of mine who does customizations generously offered to do it, just waiting on my Tony Meis DKR Battle cape and I think I'm done with him.

By the way love that Cave diorama you made saw your YouTube video yesterday.

I did Ezsamurais Head Mod, and it makes a huge difference!

All i used was a mini 2 inch screwdriver and plastic from a q tip.

It does since the eyes were painted black but leaving the triangle of the inner eye the flesh pink, Robbie's faceplate and the eczamurai cowl mod it really brings Bale out, really happy with him it's now the long wait to Bane and Joker! :)

Thanks dude means a lot, yea the eyes are painted however not by me definitely didn't feel comfortable doing it myself so a friend of mine who does customizations generously offered to do it, just waiting on my Tony Meis DKR Battle cape and I think I'm done with him.

By the way love that Cave diorama you made saw your YouTube video yesterday.

You're welcome buddy . Thanks alot , glad you like . Thnks for watching my vids :hi5:

Awesome setup man . I'm so jealous you got Bane already

Am I the only one who thinks that the Medi head looks more toyish than DX12?

:chase

Back