HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

*Neck shortened by removing the rubber grommet

Looks great Balrog! I like the original cowl IMO.

How easy was this mod? I want to try it out.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Pers cowl with painted eyelids + Robbies faceplate

017-5_zps85aae953.jpg

018-6_zps17e3b7cd.jpg

MonkeyRobotMaster widened Medi cowl + Robbies faceplate

010-3_zpsd0dac52e.jpg

019-3_zps898923c6.jpg

022-1_zps581adbbd.jpg

Tony Meis cape

025-1_zps816b690f.jpg

026-1_zps60f766a6.jpg

Other mods include...
*Shortening of gloves
*Widening of gauntlets at wrists to fit over the gloves
*Re-glued the shoulder plates fit closer to the body
*Heat/squeeze/freeze method on shoulder plates to form fit the shoulders
*Two part shoulder plates (needs re-doing...)
*Neck shortened by removing the rubber grommet

020-3_zpscebc8042.jpg

021-1_zps3045c456.jpg

020-3_zps2ed6ae33.jpg

First MRM pics that looks good I think. Congrats! Still waiting for mine.

Looking Ace!:clap

Thanks bud. I kept referring to your PM while doing the PERS plate removal. :lol Thanks a lot! :1-1:

Thanks bud. I kept referring to your PM while doing the PERS plate removal. :lol Thanks a lot! :1-1:

Hey, no problem dude. Glad it helped.:hi5:

Thanks guys.

iDude, yep neck mod is easy and completely reversible. Just need needle nose pliers to split the neck.

I'm pretty pissed... I literally used a vacation day to be at home to sign for this figure as it was on time and out for delivery...

Well it never came...

And the status was changed to "exception" and followed by this update:

"The package was missed at the UPS facility, UPS will deliver on the next business day."

Seriously?? How is this possible??

And since their not open on Saturdays I have to wait until Monday... oh but wait, I work...

Ridiculous... it was their mistake and they should make good on it and have it here tomorrow.

Sorry, I needed to vent.

M.

I'm pretty pissed... I literally used a vacation day to be at home to sign for this figure as it was on time and out for delivery...

Well it never came...

And the status was changed to "exception" and followed by this update:

"The package was missed at the UPS facility, UPS will deliver on the next business day."

Seriously?? How is this possible??

And since their not open on Saturdays I have to wait until Monday... oh but wait, I work...

Ridiculous... it was their mistake and they should make good on it and have it here tomorrow.

Sorry, I needed to vent.

M.

That really sucks. I'm sorry to hear man. I thought UPS delivered on Saturdays?

Yeah that sucks, I was at work all day Friday and didnt expect my DX12 to arrive till Monday, but I get home and there it is waiting for me, life has a funny habit of doing that. :dunno

Here is mine :wave.
Awesome figure.

50936275.jpg

img8949.jpg

The Robbie mouth plate and cape really are the games changers for this figure, in terms of no modification (to the actual figure). Probably the most important after seeing all the pics

The glove, gauntlet and eyelid painting are the only few physical mods you need to to as well and it'll be as good as it's going to get imo

Think I may be actually the last person in existence to get this :lol

Think I may be actually the last person in existence to get this :lol

lol make that 2 of us, im seriously not even excited about getting this thing anymore, im actually considering getting rid of it as soon as it eventually arrives. I have better things i could use the cash on after all this waiting

Hmm, I know what you mean buddy. But you'll probably change your mind again once he gets here.
Pers cowl with painted eyelids + Robbies faceplate

017-5_zps85aae953.jpg

018-6_zps17e3b7cd.jpg

MonkeyRobotMaster widened Medi cowl + Robbies faceplate

010-3_zpsd0dac52e.jpg

019-3_zps898923c6.jpg

022-1_zps581adbbd.jpg
Both cowls look great there, it's gonna be a tough choice which I use when I get my figure and mrm cowl, but it's a good problem to have!!

lol make that 2 of us, im seriously not even excited about getting this thing anymore, im actually considering getting rid of it as soon as it eventually arrives. I have better things i could use the cash on after all this waiting

Why would you do that? if you've waited this long then you may as well keep it! I can't see the logic in that

It's a great figure you will think twice when it's in hand

Why would you do that? if you've waited this long then you may as well keep it! I can't see the logic in that

It's a great figure you will think twice when it's in hand

I get what your saying guys but its just getting ridiculous now, It has been a very hard learned lesson on who to order stuff with. Its supposed to be due in on the 12th Feb but i think you would be better off playing the lottery than trying to predict this. If it doesn't come in this month i am definatley getting out of this pre-order contract as there taking the piss now not very reliable it seems :mad:

I get what your saying guys but its just getting ridiculous now, It has been a very hard learned lesson on who to order stuff with. Its supposed to be due in on the 12th Feb but i think you would be better off playing the lottery than trying to predict this. If it doesn't come in this month i am definatley getting out of this pre-order contract as there taking the piss now not very reliable it seems :mad:

I understand the pain of waiting. I got extremely lucky, i originally had it on pre-order through FP but somebody put one up for sale on ebay. It finished Christmas day i guess people were busy enjoying Christmas, I got it for £220 next day delivery

The only problem you'll have if you cancel the pre-order is it'll cost you alot more

Who's your pre-order with?

I got it pre-ordered with whysoserious, i dunno why there having trouble getting stuff in lately as they normally have plenty of good stuff on the shop. But they haven't even got any Batpods in yet so looks like everything is delayed. I will lose money if i try to get out the contract but im not giving this much longer to come in, Like i said the longest i will allow is the end of Feb then im done with it all.

I got it pre-ordered with whysoserious, i dunno why there having trouble getting stuff in lately as they normally have plenty of good stuff on the shop. But they haven't even got any Batpods in yet so looks like everything is delayed. I will lose money if i try to get out the contract but im not giving this much longer to come in, Like i said the longest i will allow is the end of Feb then im done with it all.

I'm sure you'll get it this month

Both cowls look great there, it's gonna be a tough choice which I use when I get my figure and mrm cowl, but it's a good problem to have!!

:exactly:

I'll be switching between the two every now and then. Once you paint the eyelids on the PERS cowl, it's pretty golden. Especially all the way over there on your shelf, and not 15x its size in a macro shot on your screen.

:exactly:

I'll be switching between the two every now and then. Once you paint the eyelids on the PERS cowl, it's pretty golden. Especially all the way over there on your shelf, and not 15x its size in a macro shot on your screen.

Hey Balrog,

What's your overall opinion on the MRM cowl? much better than the standard PERS sculpt? Worth the upgrade? Thinking of getting one, but not sure if it's worth it or if I should just stick to the standard sculpt and just paint the eyelids.

You got any close-up pics of the MRM sculpt showing the eyes?

Back