HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

i have a bit of a dilemma, i have opened my final DX12 and have kept one sealed . Problem is that when i opened it to check out the shoulder pads are loose and the elastic round the back is very slack due to the fact it was carelessly packed and the hips and legs were twisted.

I am now worried that the boxed/mint version i have is also the same i just wanted to gauge opinion and wondered if i should open it ??

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

open it, better safe than sorry

thats what im thinking, my own fault for sheer greed and getting 3. The first was perfect so there was always going to be some problem somewhere !!

Man, this figure is like a dust magnet!

Couldn't you just buy Robbies plate, buddy?

I could, but some have said that the paint on the HT Wayne sculpt is better than Robby's paint? I kinda like the paint on my collection to be somewhat uniform and similar. Damn OCD :thud:

Hi mate!:wave Any idea where i can find one of these (ebay seller, online shops)?

PMed you bud.

i have a bit of a dilemma, i have opened my final DX12 and have kept one sealed . Problem is that when i opened it to check out the shoulder pads are loose and the elastic round the back is very slack due to the fact it was carelessly packed and the hips and legs were twisted.

I am now worried that the boxed/mint version i have is also the same i just wanted to gauge opinion and wondered if i should open it ??

I think you should open them. I just opened my second set and set it up as the TDK HK scene ver. The factory apparently forgot to glue on one of the cape slot.:slap Its kinda loose and moving when I tried to hairdryer the shoulder pads, but held up fine if Im not moving it. Not a problem, since I can just glue them, but I just cant be bothered at the moment. :panic:

You should definitely open it. Any chance of getting them replaced if they're faulty?

I'm also getting a third one. I hope there's nothing wrong with it.

You should definitely open it. Any chance of getting them replaced if they're faulty?

I'm also getting a third one. I hope there's nothing wrong with it.

to be honest i dont think mine is faulty, its the incompetant way it was packed up. Just stuffed into the box all twisted and that has stretched the elastic

Well had a small reprive from my nausea and opened him up, was i blown away? no eyes were as everyone said not finished and his codpiece was crooked and that cape grrrr, so off to mod a little to find no black paint at which point brainwave hit, what did they use in the movie? so dug through the little womans make up bag found eyeliner (yes she will freak) and for now job done, codpiece came away with no probs and glued back on Ilforigno custom rayon cape was ready on hand and gloved mod already done on spare MMS71 gloves so used them for now, i think the new belt is far to loose but until i feel 100% what i have done will suffice, do i like the figure yes its a vast improvement over my MMS71 i never had the DX02 so cant speak for that

Robbie's mouth piece makes a huge difference!

thats what im thinking, my own fault for sheer greed and getting 3. The first was perfect so there was always going to be some problem somewhere !!

Well if you wanna sell one on I'm your man

I could, but some have said that the paint on the HT Wayne sculpt is better than Robby's paint? I kinda like the paint on my collection to be somewhat uniform and similar. Damn OCD :thud:

PMed you bud.

I think you should open them. I just opened my second set and set it up as the TDK HK scene ver. The factory apparently forgot to glue on one of the cape slot.:slap Its kinda loose and moving when I tried to hairdryer the shoulder pads, but held up fine if Im not moving it. Not a problem, since I can just glue them, but I just cant be bothered at the moment. :panic:

Ah, ok, I see what you mean. Though I have Robbies plate in hand and the first thing that struck me was how good the paint job is. A bit more vibrant than the kind of dirty look the hot toys skin tone has. But I don't have the dx12 yet so I'm not really sure.

Check out the Modification/Customization of the DX12 thread for a PERS removal tutorial I just posted. :)

I know what ya mean, I've done the glove mod and the gauntlet widening mod to mine but that's as far as I'm willing to go with it

I know what ya mean, I've done the glove mod and the gauntlet widening mod to mine but that's as far as I'm willing to go with it

You should do the boot widening mod maglor has a tutorial for in the DX12 customisation thread. Really easy and does make a difference in the flesh. so to speak

I've only done (including the boot widening mod) the gloves mod, gauntlet widening mod and hair dryered the shoulder pads to sit more tightly to the shoulders and that's good enough

I wanted to paint the eyelids but wasn't confident in my own skills so i left it. it isn't noticeable at all unless you get really close

Hi, guys...
I'm newbie here.. It's nice to see your DX12 here..

Btw here is my DX12:

img1760uc.jpg

img1734gu.jpg

I haven't done any mods with it..
It's a beautiful figure..

Back