HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

This figure is so ugly that I had a hard time to find pictures of this at stock.. all you guys post is pictures of this figure modified :slap :lol

The more you post about the DX12, the more my psychotic hatred of you develops.

Move on already. We get it.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Edit:
Mods:
-iforigno's rayon cape
-robbiethepainter's custom mouth piece

dsc02344kd.jpg

Yes I know, Begins suit is missing the cape clips.. I'm too lazy to put them on. I'm going to remove that figure from display anyway when I get the DX11 soon.

Last edited:

thank you good sir.

You're welcome. :duff

Why does everyone insist that the stock cowl it bad looking? The medicom cowl looks ridiculous on this figure. Its clearly a lower detail, lower end head.

bat_2-2---6_A_zps95a5effc.jpg

And people said this is the "perfect head sculpt." I don't know the eyes just look silly and beady to me.

batman-sark-2.jpg

Looks fine to me. :dunno
It was actually painted like that on purpose since bale was always squinting.

While I know the Medi sculpt is more accurate, I'm in the camp that thinks it looks weird in this scale. Sometimes it looks great and at other angles it looks awkward to me. To each his own though and sometimes I can see why others love it.

dsc02344kd.jpg

Yes I know, Begins suit is missing the cape clips.. I'm too lazy to put them on. I'm going to remove that figure from display anyway when I get the DX11 soon.

Which one is mine there Drac? Looking good! Glad you're putting it to use! :hi5:

Which one is mine there Drac? Looking good! Glad you're putting it to use! :hi5:

Thanks! :hi5:

Both of the stands are the ones I bought from you, I prefer them so much over the DX11-12 stands. Much cleaner look IMO.

Lovely pics and setup Dracula

Sucks that I have to ask this whenever I see nice pics of the DX12 but.... any mods?

Lovely pics and setup Dracula

Sucks that I have to ask this whenever I see nice pics of the DX12 but.... any mods?

Thanks! No mods except I'm using robbiethepainter's custom mouth piece and iforigno's rayon cape.

Edit:
Mods:
-iforigno's rayon cape
-robbiethepainter's custom mouth piece

dsc02344kd.jpg

Is that lforigno's cape on the BB? How do you drape it like that? I tried, but failed miserably :panic:

Is that lforigno's cape on the BB? How do you drape it like that? I tried, but failed miserably :panic:

Patience my friend.. patience.. and anger management. :lol

Nice setup Dracula :)

Doing something similar, Got my German edition steelbook trilogy on the shelf only as I am still waiting on him :lol

Nice to see a DX12 with minimal mods looking great :yess:

Thanks! :hi5:

Both of the stands are the ones I bought from you, I prefer them so much over the DX11-12 stands. Much cleaner look IMO.

Oh nice! Didn't even notice the other one was the jokers. :lol:slap

You know what's even cleaner look........the basic stands. :lol

Jk. Those are a lot cleaner for sure.

Nice setup Dracula :)

Doing something similar, Got my German edition steelbook trilogy on the shelf only as I am still waiting on him :lol

Nice to see a DX12 with minimal mods looking great :yess:

Thanks JD. :1-1:

Yeah I also bought the German steelbook trilogy, wish I could somehow display all three movies in there. But TDK will do for now.

Oh nice! Didn't even notice the other one was the jokers. :lol:slap

You know what's even cleaner look........the basic stands. :lol

Jk. Those are a lot cleaner for sure.

:lol Yeah that spot is waiting for the DX11 that just left HK today.
:yess:

Bats is just warming it up. :lol

Did you put the neck through the slot on the cape? Thats the only thing that i havent tried :lol

Can't remember but I think I did that. Try it?

Awesome cape man!!!! Who made it?

(I kid, I kid.)

Back