HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks great EKT, what mods did you do :D?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I posted this in the mod thread with additional pics but after weeks of different mods done to this guy I think I can finally say I'm done minus a little touch up on the eye lids.

TheDarkKnightRises_zps558c9c1d.jpg

Last edited:

Nice photos, EKT.

Nickshaw, did you remove the pers to sculpt the lids?

Pics...
IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0355-1.jpg

IMG_0356-1.jpg

Easily my favorite figure, so far.

its insane just how much of a difference adding a different face plate and painting the eyelids does. I hope to get my eyelids painted but ill be using robbies faceplate instead of the dx02 one.

Where have you heard that mate?

That sucks man. What retailers are they? I got mine from OSB a few weeks ago.

Apparently it's all UK retailers, but Modelzone will be the first to get them as they're in the same building that the shipment from Sideshow is coming into apparently.

Nice photos, EKT.

Nickshaw, did you remove the pers to sculpt the lids?

No I didn't want to damage the PERS so I sculpted from the outside. took a lot of time and patience to do it that way but I like it. Makes the smirk plate look good, also I sanded the back of the faceplate a little so it would sit in a little more.

You really can do no wrong with a Medi head and DX12 body in my eyes. It looks superb. :lecture

BBTS changed my order date on my pile of loot page to December 26th... does this mean it'll ship out this date or that it'll arrive in their warehouse then? Are there any BBTS buyers with experience that might know this one?

BBTS had pencilled in 26 December on my pre-order as well, but it appeared in my POL (and was charged) today, so perhaps they got some in earlier than expected?

Back