HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, that's kato's suit...but this one?? Anybody knows??

BatmanHD9_zps1df91441.jpg

Is it from Kato too??

Shirt an tie for sure. Vest material looks a lil on the thick side and might be someone else's also I don't recall him making a black suit. If this is not from Kato it's so bought

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I currently have the Kato suit on order .. doing the monthly payment plan as I can manage that. I dont mind waiting for this. These pictures really are fantastic!!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I was thinking n the 100 ballpark. So how many here have bought a suit from Mr Kato? I am envious of u all!

You have to get one(actually a few) of the 60-100 suits and actually futz it and take (high res close up) pictures of it only then you may realize the price difference is for a reason. I am still hoping Kato will sell his experience and resources to HT so they can take it to a mass volume level to bring the price down

You have to get one of the 60-100 suits and actually futz it and take pictures of it only then you may realize the price difference is for a reason. I am still hoping Kato will sell his experience and resources to HT so they can take it to a mass volume level to bring the price down

That would be so awesome. I would absolutley love this. :rock

Gawd dang HT hire him full time already!!!

At least they had him work on the DX12. I wonder if that was some sort tryout for Kato? Even though if they did any background search they could see how good his work was. :dunno

Ok, that's kato's suit...but this one?? Anybody knows??

BatmanHD9_zps1df91441.jpg

Is it from Kato too??

Same suit, it's just been digitally altered to match up better with the "RISE" background image.

Like this:
katosuit.jpg

Shirt an tie for sure. Vest material looks a lil on the thick side and might be someone else's also I don't recall him making a black suit. If this is not from Kato it's so bought
OMG said that was the Kato suit, for what that's worth.

Well I'm in the boat that it objectively looks very little like Bale
Well, it's the best Bale likeness HT has delivered thus far by a pretty wide margin. Not perfect, but to my eyes it is clearly Bale.

Well I'm in the boat that it objectively looks very little like Bale

No offence, but I think you need to go look up what "objectively" means.

Yeah, I agree with karamazov. The eye's really show the Bale likeness, although the wrinkles under his eye's make him look a little old.
There is something about the nose and the mouth though. I just can't put my finger on it.
The hairline looks great, but there doesn't seem to be enough of it. It's more TDK hair than TDKR hair.
But yes, this is the best Bale sculpt seen by HT, but the imaresqd1 sculpt still tops this I think.

You have to get one(actually a few) of the 60-100 suits and actually futz it and take (high res close up) pictures of it only then you may realize the price difference is for a reason. I am still hoping Kato will sell his experience and resources to HT so they can take it to a mass volume level to bring the price down

This hobby is a killer! Kato is sort of brining his talents to the masses with the new joker no? I believe the quality is very much there. You can deff see it in the pictures. With out a doubt!

Well, it's the best Bale likeness HT has delivered thus far by a pretty wide margin. Not perfect, but to my eyes it is clearly Bale.

I don't know what people are looking at when they don't see any Bale resemblance. Probably the wrong thread?

No matter what happens the way I see it is I own an early original PiKato and helped him move into the big leagues (yea you HT just do it)
But yeah this was a one time madness thing (that's also what I said when I bought the MMS71 and then again when I picked up the tumbler)

No matter what happens the way I see it is I own an early original PiKato and helped him move into the big leagues (yea you HT just do it)
But yeah this was a one time madness thing (that's also what I said when I bought the MMS71 and then again when I picked up the tumbler)

I'm quilty of the same! I've never encountered any real drug problem to speak of but I've deff got hooked on the high end 1/6!

Back