HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Most of the people who are complaining bout the people that are complaining arent aware that the fact that Medicom nailed the sculpt like 3-4 years ago!

We arent asking for a real silicone sculpt with glass eye, and removable cowl with rooted eyebrows. All I'm hoping that a company of HT caliber could do now is at least do a similar cowl like medicom with their top notch paint job and i'd be a happy man. I dont need 3 changeable mouthplates. Just give me 1 accurate one FCS.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Most of the people who are complaining bout the people that are complaining arent aware that the fact that Medicom nailed the sculpt like 3-4 years ago!

We arent asking for a real silicone sculpt with glass eye, and removable cowl with rooted eyebrows. All I'm hoping that a company of HT caliber could do now is at least do a similar cowl like medicom with their top notch paint job and i'd be a happy man. I dont need 3 changeable mouthplates. Just give me 1 accurate one FCS.

:goodpost:

For the price they are asking for, it's the least they can do. :lecture

Yep.

And it's not like they don't have it in them to produce a cowl headsculpt that's on par or better than what's out there.

As for the faces there's always 1 or 2 goofy sculpts that collectors rarely use. So what's the point? Instead of, "damn, I'm only using this face" it should be a tough decision, it should be "man, which one should I use". All three should be that good.

2015; you mark my words. :lecture

All people here need to do is read the story about the Charlie Chaplin look alike contest and then you'll see how blind some people are.

Well EB can do it? All 3 of their faces are good, 2 are excellent.
No excuse really for HT, especially after their Keaton faceplates.
I should have this thing Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm expecting faulty PERS and Pulse gun LEDS out of the box.
:(

As for the faces there's always 1 or 2 goofy sculpts that collectors rarely use. So what's the point? Instead of, "damn, I'm only using this face" it should be a tough decision, it should be "man, which one should I use". All three should be that good.
This I agree with. It's the case with the Enterbay 1:4. All 3 are perfect mouthpieces, something which can't be said for any HT batman figure.

Yep.

And it's not like they don't have it in them to produce a cowl headsculpt that's on par or better than what's out there.

That is what I feel when I'm looking at my EB Begins cowls, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I even POed 1 more so I can have another one with different eye position and mouthpiece :rock

The figure is Amazing.............." :1-1: Like Samurai Predator, the best of the best.

Thanks Hot Toys :clap

Well EB can do it? All 3 of their faces are good, 2 are excellent.
No excuse really for HT, especially after their Keaton faceplates.
I should have this thing Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm expecting faulty PERS and Pulse gun LEDS out of the box.
:(

Looking forward to see how you are gonna modify it, rors. :lol

The '89 Batman has a great neutral/normal expression (looks just like Keaton) and a good smile/open mouth expression but I hate that one with the blood, it looks so goofy.

Why they didn't give it a brooding scowl and save the blood for a fully damaged, injured, angry Batman is beyond me. Still, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. The only face I like on this DX 12 is the scowl. The smile and teeth suck.

And yeah, all three of the Enterbay faces look fantastic. DX 02's weren't bad either.

I think once in hand, people will be praising the hell out of this.

Minus the usual suspects of course.

:monkey3

Actually the PERS eyes and the mouth pieces gets better the lower it gets - just look at OMG's pics. The best ones all have their heads lowered :lol

My favourite pic, looks absilutely brilliant here, the cowl, mouth, everything.

69057_10151068215722344_2138248906_n.jpg

Looking forward to see how you are gonna modify it, rors. :lol

I might recreate the "detonation over the sea" scene from the end of Rises. :lol

Ah, seriously though, I'm interested to see what it's like in hand. I'm just so disappointed with it right now. Especially after the EB sets.

Actually the PERS eyes and the mouth pieces gets better the lower it gets - just look at OMG's pics. The best ones all have their heads lowered :lol

:slap

Your actually right, great spot.:lecture

I think once in hand, people will be praising the hell out of this.

Minus the usual suspects of course.

:monkey3

Well I already love the body/suit, I've said that a million times. My problem is with the head, PERS and faces. If the cowl head is actually great in person I'm not going to deny it? I welcome it.

That's what I don't get. It's like the people that hate seeing other collectors complain and mock them as "haters" and "whiners" have it in their head that the people that voice their criticisms and concerns WANT these things to turn out poorly. I don't think that's the case.

I might recreate the "detonation over the sea" scene from the end of Rises. :lol

Ah, seriously though, I'm interested to see what it's like in hand. I'm just so disappointed with it right now. Especially after the EB sets.

Enterbays will probably never be topped. It's ridiculously nice and accurate too.

Well I already love the body/suit, I've said that a million times. My problem is with the head, PERS and faces. If the cowl head is actually great in person I'm not going to deny it? I welcome it.

That's what I don't get. It's like the people that hate seeing other collectors complain and mock them as "haters" and "whiners" have it in their head that the people that voice their criticisms and concerns WANT these things to turn out poorly. I don't think that's the case.

Yes, it's very strange behaviour, I think a shrink would have a field day in here. :lol

Last edited:
Back