HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hope this helps :duff

FinMix.jpg

Nice comparisons! I say this figure is a winner! I just hope I have enough money left over at the end of the year to get one! Just too many Avengers toys on the horizon and I can't spread myself too thin!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anyone scared that the ankles will become loose over time? Heard it now happening twice. Hopefully DX12 won't have that issue :pray: and if the 1/4 has that issue then __ck HT these figures are meant to last :gah:

Last edited:

Did you mean ankle?

I don't hear about knee issues.

Nice comparisons! I say this figure is a winner!

Really?

I'm not one of those types to jump on the "let's nitpick and complain about likeness issues" bandwagon, but I thought that comparison kind of showed how far off the mark they were.

Really?

I'm not one of those types to jump on the "let's nitpick and complain about likeness issues" bandwagon, but I thought that comparison kind of showed how far off the mark they were.

Same here. Usually i'm ok with how they turn out but the headsculpt on this one bothers me a bit too much and those pictures show it unfortunately

Anyone scared that the ankles will become loose over time? Heard it now happening twice. Hopefully DX12 won't have that issue :pray: and if the 1/4 has that issue then __ck HT these figures are meant to last :gah:

I have this problem too :horror I don't know if you mean it is broken? Because it is the left ankle with my dx figure that has broken.

I have this problem too :horror I don't know if you mean it is broken? Because it is the left ankle with my dx figure that has broken.

Yeah, is there any way to fix such a problem, like buy a new peg? Or is the problem not in the peg?

Yeah, is there any way to fix such a problem, like buy a new peg? Or is the problem not in the peg?

The problem with me is in the shoe. The round thing on the end of the leg is not broken.
The thing in the shoe is broken (sorry dont know the name).
So if you buy new shoes the problem is solved.

The problem with me is in the shoe. The round thing on the end of the leg is not broken.
The thing in the shoe is broken (sorry dont know the name).
So if you buy new shoes the problem is solved.

Hmm, maybe that's why HT made shoes in two parts of the DX12? :dunno

Really?

Yupp

Honestly, I thought they looked great side by side.....

It looks great...for a HT figure :lol
not their best, but good enough

Really?

After seeing years of low quality Hasbro stuff on the shelves, this looks fantastic to me. Everyone has different views. :dunno

Having already PO one of these I just PO another, I'm gonna be ____ing broke :lol:cuckoo:

What's the purpose of buying a figure multiple times? Can I have some of your money?

The only thing that I can think of would be multiple displays. I'll probably buy multiples as well, but only after I've purchased one of each thing I want. I'll probably get one for the interrogation room, and one for The Bat.

Think I am gonna PO this.

I'd recommend it. If you're main collection is going to consist of his vehicles, he'll certainly be a nice companion piece.

Back