HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yep, I prefer Ben Choi version too.

2016-06-03 10.40.57.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It's looking like I might be alone here :lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yep, I prefer Ben Choi version too.

View attachment 268263

U ain't alone. I know some people thing the armory/dx version is too thin but that sculpt is ridiculously fat headed.
I'd go armory over any Ben choi, or any other custom for that matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ears look ridonculous!

The ears and the 'fatness' of the cowl are a non issue. Sure maybe the cowl should be a tad bit thinner but in terms of the shape of the cowl well Ben has it down to a tee. Will have to retire this head sculpt soon though. :(

i have a ben choi cowl for sale if anyones interested

U ain't alone. I know some people thing the armory/dx version is too thin but that sculpt is ridiculously fat headed.
I'd go armory over any Ben choi, or any other custom for that matter

You're not alone in thinking HTs is better, Starscream.

:hi5:

Thanks for the support guys :lol:duff

The ears and the 'fatness' of the cowl are a non issue. Sure maybe the cowl should be a tad bit thinner but in terms of the shape of the cowl well Ben has it down to a tee. Will have to retire this head sculpt soon though. :(

I don't see how it can be a "non issue" ?
So your just disregarding that the ears and the head are too wide/fat.
Isn't that as bad as being too thin???
It's all down to personal choice though but I would never buy a custom that looked so way off when the legit looks so good

No problem with the ears to me, and the cowl shape represents a human head in there. But complete personal preference. :duff

9abdabbf96820108aedc183126f55a92_zpsefcoypnh.jpg

Personally, they all look pretty darn good to me (BC, DX12, Armory sculpts). I don't really think you could go wrong with any of them.

I suppose if I had to really sit there and give each a thorough vetting though, the BC sculpt to me looks like the edges and angles in the cowl may be slightly too pronounced. :dunno

For me the armoury version is head and shoulders above the other two.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeh think you mentioned that. ;)

In all honesty though, we will all have our favourite. Didn't know I'd start such a debate with my pics sorry guys! :lol

Nice pics man.
Do you have pics of his 2.0 or a link?

In all honesty though, we will all have our favourite. Didn't know I'd start such a debate with my pics sorry guys! :lol

SGrUa2

You can't do something like that in here what're you trying to start a rumble? :lol

I don't see how it can be a "non issue" ?
So your just disregarding that the ears and the head are too wide/fat.
Isn't that as bad as being too thin???
It's all down to personal choice though but I would never buy a custom that looked so way off when the legit looks so good

Like C'n'C said this cowl look like it has a head underneath it. But it is all cool they are only toys at the end of the day. You prefer the HT ones and I prefer Ben's. :)

Nice pics man.
Do you have pics of his 2.0 or a link?

Cheers dude.

I don't know if Ben post here anymore. He took a copy of my email address and updates me on his latest TDK cowl via email. He said I was too look at his FB page for latest pics but I don't do social media. I judge his work anyways so will buy from him.

If you do FB you can look him up or if you don't I can send you his email address and say you are interested in his cowl if you like my friend?

Like C'n'C said this cowl look like it has a head underneath it. But it is all cool they are only toys at the end of the day. You prefer the HT ones and I prefer Ben's. :)

Cheers dude.

I don't know if Ben post here anymore. He took a copy of my email address and updates me on his latest TDK cowl via email. He said I was too look at his FB page for latest pics but I don't do social media. I judge his work anyways so will buy from him.

If you do FB you can look him up or if you don't I can send you his email address and say you are interested in his cowl if you like my friend?

After you mentioned the v2 sidious I found Ben on Instagram. He posted the v2 protos of TDK and BB just this past week and they are looking NUTS! Thanks for the heads up. :duff

Here:

https://instagram.com/crazyman6819

Cheers dude.

Thanks for the heads up bud. Wonder why he won't post here anymore. He can generate more interest posting it here.

After you mentioned the v2 sidious I found Ben on Instagram. He posted the v2 protos of TDK and BB just this past week and they are looking NUTS! Thanks for the heads up. :duff

Here:

https://instagram.com/crazyman6819

Thanks for the link bud.
Man, that's looking cool. And he's making the neck also. Nice!

I had this Medicom sculpt lying around and just recently had the chance to get it widened, magnetized and repainted by the help of my friend Liuskusuma. Body mods were done by him as well.

Hope you like it :wave

DSC_1027.jpgDSC_1033.jpgDSC_1016.jpg

Back