HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have the opposite problem. Of all the pieces I've owned/currently own, I have the most difficult time photographing my HT 1/4 batman.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Some pics of my modded to hell DX12 with his new Armory cowl -

Great pics, man! :) I love my Medi and think it's the best , but I do like the armory cowl a LOT. I wanna pick it up one day.

I don't own it, but doesn't the Medi head have a smooth finish? That alone makes it more accurate than HT's myriad efforts.

Yup. It's smooth, the color is correct too. I don't make absolute comments like this, but the Medi cowl is perfect. I swear, I have no proof of this, but I feel like they scanned a replica or movie used cowl. It looks that close. I don't think they sculpted it.

I like the fiend's Medi cowl as far as the shape goes. I have the 1/4, the armory bats, DX 12, and I used to have the MMS 71. My only gripe with these figures is that these figures look awesome in pictures(especially the ones from Mr. Elljay on the 1/4 Batman) but in hand, they just don't look the same in real life. I have 20/20 vision, but I am just not impressed with Hot Toys take on Nolan's Batman!

You have three expensive figure, none of which you are impressed with? :lol

Some pics of my modded to hell DX12 with his new Armory cowl -

Great pics, Sidious. The armory cowl looks much better than the Medi one comparing pics for both models, maybe I'll end picking it up. Congrats.

It may be more accurate but something about the Medi cowl I don't like. I like the armory cowl more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics, man! :) I love my Medi and think it's the best , but I do like the armory cowl a LOT. I wanna pick it up one day.

Thank you my friend.

Great pics, Sidious. The armory cowl looks much better than the Medi one comparing pics for both models, maybe I'll end picking it up. Congrats.

Cheers mate.

If you swap the gauntlets (left one onto right arm etc) they will fit a lot better.

Thanks for the tip bud. The gauntlets were actually over the gloves (on the previous set of hands) so I will need to re-heat and then position them over the gloves again or just do your suggestion :lol.

Yup. It's smooth, the color is correct too. I don't make absolute comments like this, but the Medi cowl is perfect. I swear, I have no proof of this, but I feel like they scanned a replica or movie used cowl. It looks that close. I don't think they sculpted it.

I guess what I trying to say is body wise, this figures look like Batman from the big screen. Cowl is off, and the faceplates, photo wise look like real skin, color, etc. but to me, in hand, the face has a darker hue, and I am just not impressed. Looks like a cheap toy to me. On the other hand, the new Stormtrooper, and the Diecast Iron Man Mark 42 look like they came right out of the movie! Maybe I am to picky I guess?:dunno

Thanks for the info, man. :duff I'll take your word for it. :lol

This may have been asked before, but does anyone know if the body will fit into the armory with the empty head scalp?

Yes, it will fit. I think it's about a half-centimeter shorter, because of the way the feet plug in at the bottom in one vs the other, but you won't be able to tell the difference.

:lol

a528e63259c49e5d742e248a30e1fa40.jpg

I never knew the figure's shoulders were on "ratchet-like" joints, sorta like the TFA Cap figures, always thought it was just suit-restriction... Should've watched the SEANLONG video earlier... :lol I'm gonna have fun posing this around now :yess:

Let it be R'as, upgraded Begins suit, Lucius Fox, or Talia in that order. Wouldn't mind a new Scarecrow w/ Crane sculpt either.

The 75th anniversary is over.

Anyone have a good Bane vs. Batman fighting pose with their figures? Playing around with mine, looking for some inspiration.

ce6c9406206d86c2a2fc596ab0cd1127.jpg

b83211ee67583a6822709758260ae7e4.jpg

Anyone have a good Bane vs. Batman fighting pose with their figures? Playing around with mine, looking for some inspiration.

ce6c9406206d86c2a2fc596ab0cd1127.jpg

Bane's skinny legs are no match for Batman's Thunder thighs.

Love the dead, headless Batman lying on the floor.

Back