HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thinking about selling this. PM me if anyone is interested.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks cool! Could easily pass as a HT HS. :lecture

Is there any place I can pick this guy up for under $350?

Is there any place I can pick this guy up for under $350?

Keep checking the B/S/T section of this forum. There are plenty of great members that sell things at reasonable prices.

Yeah. I picked mine up here for $275.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

So I think my DX12 just broke on me.... the right shoulder joint is "popped out" and I can't get it back in. Any tips??

I have the neck off, and I can see that the entire right shoulder assembly is just flopping around in there.

EDIT: Yup, the peg that the shoulder assembly sits on sheared off. I didn't even ham-hand it. What the hell. $300 broken. Wee! I guess it's to ebay for a $160 dollar batsuit body...

So I think my DX12 just broke on me.... the right shoulder joint is "popped out" and I can't get it back in. Any tips??

I have the neck off, and I can see that the entire right shoulder assembly is just flopping around in there.

EDIT: Yup, the peg that the shoulder assembly sits on sheared off. I didn't even ham-hand it. What the hell. $300 broken. Wee! I guess it's to ebay for a $160 dollar batsuit body...

Don't spend $160 on a body. Is it just the underlying body that's broken (not the Batman suit itself)? If so, just get a spare Truetype body and swap the part. Shouldn't run you more than 30 bucks.

Yeah, it's the body itself that is broken. I don't know how I'd swap the part without having to take the suit off+digging the peg out (if the female end of it is in the main body that is)

ese8ysyz.jpg

DX12 ready to do the durttty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's the body itself that is broken. I don't know how I'd swap the part without having to take the suit off+digging the peg out (if the female end of it is in the main body that is)

You are going to have to take the suit off.

But if you were going to spend a bunch of money on a new one anyway, you've got nothing to lose by slowly and carefully removing the suit, to see how you can repair it.

PM sent on a spare Batman True Type I have.

My friend wants another Batman to display standing, so we're both going half-in on another DX12. Works out for me! I just don't have the time+skills to take it apart and put it back together.

Tried to give it a shot to cut up my Bruce head to use for the cowl....and I ruined it. Damn it. :lol

Just purchased this guy off ebay. :yess: Gonna look great next to my Man of Steel. Anyone got pics of the two together? Much appreciated.

^^^ It's been posted in previous pages.

Tried to give it a shot to cut up my Bruce head to use for the cowl....and I ruined it. Damn it. :lol

Oh man. Sorry to hear that. :( Did you ruin everything? The eyes and mouth both? I couldn't get the mouth right but i did good on the eyes.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back