HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have sold a few of my MMS HT figs, but so far not been able to let go of any of my DX figs, I got every DX so far except for Michael Jackson - Luke Skywalker - & Mime Joker. If I needed the money then I guess I would get rid but I have no intention of selling my DX12 even when I get the Armory.

I like to here shells. :clap

That is why I like my rule of just buying what I need/like. I have all the DX figures from DX08 right through to DX14 and I wouldn't sell any of them.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Watching TDK now on AMC. Just thought, if they had extended the sleeves underneath the gauntlets all the way down to his wrists, one can do a moping Bruce with a Bruce sculpt sans the neck collar piece, ungloved hands, EX cowl (or custom), no cape.

564581_2049573615181875_1682527705_n.jpg

^^^ very nice! How'd you get the sleeves around the elbows so tight? And are those new gauntlets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Toy Alert!

I recently got my hands on DX11, DX12 and a custom cape from DarkSpartan062. I'm glad to be a part of the Batman family now. You guys had me a bit afraid of the DX12. I thought I would have to do a million mods to enjoy it but I think it great with just a new cape. Even without the cape it was excellent.. IMO.

Does anyone know how well the replacement faceplate that's currently for sell on EBay will fit on a DX2 The Dark Knight figure?

It fits very well. I've bought two from Hong Kong and both were fine.

Does anyone know how my the DX12 Bruce Wayne head is worth and what's a good price to get it for? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how my the DX12 Bruce Wayne head is worth and what's a good price to get it for? Thanks in advance.

Sold mine on eBay for $43 last week.

New Toy Alert!

I recently got my hands on DX11, DX12 and a custom cape from DarkSpartan062. I'm glad to be a part of the Batman family now. You guys had me a bit afraid of the DX12. I thought I would have to do a million mods to enjoy it but I think it great with just a new cape. Even without the cape it was excellent.. IMO.

how much for the cape and how many wires?

Does anyone know how well the replacement faceplate that's currently for sell on EBay will fit on a DX2 The Dark Knight figure?
It fits very well, but i repainted it.
1. Custom faceplate from ebay, side.

2. Custom faceplate from ebay, front.

This isn't my DX12. I just found the pic online and Painted the eyelids and added lighting, etc. Just thought it looked cool
pwnF1hP.jpg

very cool picture

Back