HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Has anyone had stains on their DX12 cowls? It's only visible under certain lighting angles but it's there nonetheless. Up close it's like a black stain but shows up white in light. I'm thinking of using some strong liquid cleaners like jif to try and get rid of it.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is it really a stain or has the paint been polished off on that spot?
At any rate I wouldn't use anything stronger than a tiny bit of dishwashing soap on the figure, you'd probably ruin the paint.

Has anyone had stains on their DX12 cowls? It's only visible under certain lighting angles but it's there nonetheless. Up close it's like a black stain but shows up white in light. I'm thinking of using some strong liquid cleaners like jif to try and get rid of it.

I have this problem too. I believe its from something rubbing against the head, wiping away the mate finish and leaving it shiny. The same thing happened to my Captain America when I set it on a shelf that was too small and the top of the head rubbed against the shelf above. The only solution would be, probably, to go over it with a matte black paint, but I haven't wanted to risk it, myself, for fear of it not matching.

Thanks guys, I might leave it as is, not much of an artist myself.

Hey guys is this considered the best of the Bale Batmans?

That was attempt number four! I had to wash the paint off and start again loads of times.

I like to be able to change the mouth pieces. The Medi recast mouth really resembles Bale in my opinion.

I've just ordered a backpack and Bruce Wayne sculpt from ebay - want to recreate the Hong Kong pose. I did it once with the DX12 Wayne head but he looks far too old in that sculpt so I've got one coming where he looks younger to represent the Dark Knight.

Yeah, Medicom really made a slam dunk with that sculpt.

MedTdkc.jpg

It's a pity the paint sucked and the head was squished. :lol I've been meaning to pick up one of those backpacks and using if for my Medix. I'll keep that one for a permanent HK pose.

Rather foolishly been overlooking the DX12 past couple weeks with the QS001 grabbing all my attention. Just took some new pics and it's refreshed my love for it!

Does anyone have the Kai faceplate they want to sell?

Do you still use you cut out Wayne mouth? I was unable to perform that task. :lol

Yeah, Medicom really made a slam dunk with that sculpt.

MedTdkc.jpg

It's a pity the paint sucked and the head was squished. :lol I've been meaning to pick up one of those backpacks and using if for my Medix. I'll keep that one for a permanent HK pose.

:D

6539250119_299f09c0a4_b.jpg

Who figured out the Medicom head's potential anyway? It's not every day you look at something and think, "oh, maybe if I stretch that out and completely repaint it, it'll look like this".

I've seen the medicom in person at a comic store, and the stock head looks pretty crappy with the paint and shape. Kudos to whoever saw the potential to make something like the pics above.

Pretty sure it was that Tim fellow. Since you can squeeze the head on it's own. As the DX02 requires a strip down and a little bit of force with strong plastic wedged in.

Who figured out the Medicom head's potential anyway? It's not every day you look at something and think, "oh, maybe if I stretch that out and completely repaint it, it'll look like this".

I've seen the medicom in person at a comic store, and the stock head looks pretty crappy with the paint and shape. Kudos to whoever saw the potential to make something like the pics above.

moddedandunmodded.jpg

I wonder what happened to Rismo.

^ Looks like he's being squeezed to death by his belt. :lol

I wonder what happened to Rismo.

I wonder the same thing. Back when I first joined I was going to contact him to paint my Medi head then I noticed he hadn't logged in in a long time. Some of the best paint ups of the Medi came from him.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

^ Looks like he's being squeezed to death by his belt. :lol

I wonder the same thing. Back when I first joined I was going to contact him to paint my Medi head then I noticed he hadn't logged in in a long time. Some of the best paint ups of the Medi came from him.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yes he does.

Back