Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exactly, it was $274.99, directly at sideshowtoy.com

like I said, I am suprised how many people want to pay 450 - 500 for it

I'd pay 500$ for it easily. It's a must own and the knock off parts are weak. I kit bashed two but the knock off parts are limited, the bodies, clothes etc.. I had the DX11 before and it's such an amazing set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or maybe gamble and hold out for 10th anniversary versio if they decide to bring one out... which they gotta

I didn't realize this was going to be such an in demand fig and didn't even bother to pre-order. I just happened to snag one when BBTS got a few extra after they initially sold out, and man, I'm glad I did.

I think Hot Toys should produce a new one just because new collectors are always coming into the hobby and the DX11 Joker is one of those figures that's just insanely high-priced on the aftermarket. The Ledger Joker is a figure a lot of people will want for their collections and if the only way to get one is to pay double the retail price some people might decide not to bother getting into Hot Toys at all. There aren't very many Hot Toys figures that are in the category of "must haves" but Ledger Joker is one.

I think Hot Toys should produce a new one just because new collectors are always coming into the hobby and the DX11 Joker is one of those figures that's just insanely high-priced on the aftermarket. The Ledger Joker is a figure a lot of people will want for their collections and if the only way to get one is to pay double the retail price some people might decide not to bother getting into Hot Toys at all. There aren't very many Hot Toys figures that are in the category of "must haves" but Ledger Joker is one.

I totally agree. :goodpost:

I think we'll get another. I think HT needs to continue making Nolanverse product to keep the license(if Im mistaken correct me) and the 10th anniversary is coming up on a iconic performance by a dead academy award winning actor. They would be leaving money on the table if they didn't.

Didn't Kato mention a while back that Hot Toys was working on a 1/4 Ledger Joker and BB Batman?

When the alternative is more Leto Jokers, they'll definitely make another Ledger at some point. Hopefully the Arkham Joker isn't cancalled, I still want that.

Back