Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine too
6aze9u8y.jpg

Yeah I ordered then too. Always go straight to OSB for the APO when I want to order a new figure. But didn't make the full payment for a while as I didn't have the cash. At least they're on their way and some people have them.

I hate the fact that the UK sellers get their stocks so much later than Hong Kong / The States (not their fault of course) but it does help with the ol' finances...

I see a mark on my Joker's forehead too. It's like a light fingernail scratch across it. I can only see it when the light hits it just right. I don't see it in any of the photographs of the head I sold though. I don't think it's much of a bother though since when I was looking at the mark, it was quickly overshadowed by me admiring the fantastic sculpt.

I ordered mine with Lee over at The Good The Bad and The Robots and he has a confirmed in hand date of the 27/05 next Monday

The PERS look fine to me too. Light this guy from above and stand back a foot or two, you can't even see the eyes themselves anymore.

Truth.

There seems to be quite different levels of white paint on these heads (one of my laughing sculpts has almost no white paint on forehead) perhaps your PERS head just happened to get a bit more white paint in that area and highlighted the texture/mark more?

Think I'll buy another one...

I have the 3 pers heads and none have that mark, i can see a slight dimple, probably forehead texture but not the degree of Mag's...sorry man

AE still has him..been since last week he has been available...HT must have made a TON of these for him still to be in stock!

Kapow toys still has a few at £200 shipped, eta 25th of May. Might get myself a second, i mean if later on i decide i only want one i 'm sure i'll be able to get what i paid back

I agree. I think dx11 a must have for the fan. Joker is just too epic to be missed. Im very satisfied with mine

via Tapatalk2 on Samsung Note II

I know there probably aren't many reasons not to get it, I am just being difficult :lol
It is just hard to make a decision when funds are limited and I already have two other figures on PO

Its 2 figure's in one. The coat feels like brand new puppy and tailoring is top knotch. Tons of xtra's and sweet head sculpts are worth it. Also may be a very long time IF they make another one of this joker.

Back