Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or, and this is just a thought, you can not, and stay happily married.
But seriously where'd you get that squishy recast? :lol

ebay. It's cast in silicone. I've heard it's quite expensive to cast in silicone apparently. SO it's beyond me why the guy who did it popped those huge eyes into the head. :lol Yeah, someone posted the link here and I bid on it just for the lols and I won. :lol I think my bid was $8. It didn't even go that high, it stopped around $6.

You should buy this mask,

32996.jpg

Paint it in a flesh tone similar to that head recast. Then one night, go to sleep before her with the mask on and reveal yourself to her from under the covers.

:horror :horror :panic: :lol

Congratulations. :hi5:
My brother thought it would be hid too ... but then it got pushed back. :slap

As far as new pictures, no. Maybe at NYCC on the 11th though. :pray:

Any more pictures of this figure on the net? Getting really excited for it! My first Hot Toy:D

This is only my second myself..Well third technically I have Scarecrow and the original Joker but I'm selling Jokers head, jacket etc so i can pop the laughing head sculpt on the body and voila! Interrogation scene Joker and a normal Joker...The only thing that sucks is the wait!

I was hoping this figure came before my DX12, but oh well, I guess I'll have to wait just like everyone else.

Unfortunately I was not collecting when DX01 came out, therefore I'm really toying with the idea of buying a second DX11.

They're not skipping NYCC, they've just never been there or have any desire to go.

Back