Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys
I was wondering if you could help. How much is a kato coat? And how do you get in touch with him?
Thanks

Haha it's just I have read loads of posts people having jokes about the costs of his stuff.
So in my head - I'm thinking over 1k.
A few hundred it's not bad aslong as you get what you pay for. Considering it's a fitted at 1/6th scale. I appreciate that. Price won't me bother unless it's going over 500 And at that price id rather purchase couple of figures. but all I want is the coat.

l9jne.jpg

:wink1:

:rotfl

Haha it's just I have read loads of posts people having jokes about the costs of his stuff.
So in my head - I'm thinking over 1k.
A few hundred it's not bad aslong as you get what you pay for. Considering it's a fitted at 1/6th scale. I appreciate that. Price won't me bother unless it's going over 500 And at that price id rather purchase couple of figures. but all I want is the coat.

I believe his purple coat is $300-350. It's definitely under $500.
The purple coat, tie, blazer, vest, shirt, and pants, all together ends up around $1k.

Paying hundreds of dollars for new doll clothes to dress a figure with a good-not-great head sculpt seems half-baked. If I could afford a coat I'd stretch to a custom head as well.

I'd say 400 is already pushing it, so no. It depends, you shouldn't spend that unless you think you need this figure to keep living

Ultimately depends on how much you want it. If it's a figure you've been wanting for years you probably won't find it cheaper mint and sealed. No guarantee HT will do a Joker 3.0

Ultimately depends on how much you want it. If it's a figure you've been wanting for years you probably won't find it cheaper mint and sealed. No guarantee HT will do a Joker 3.0
Does it make a difference if it is the Exclusive version?

This guy is really a great set. It's original price was about what, $270? And it was worth every penny. Lots of accessories, a freaking table and a backdrop that actually looks great. I personally wouldn't pay a cent over retail.

There's plenty of people here that sell great figures for even less than what they pay all the time. They have to get the beast figures and therefore sell stuff at a loss all the time. Be patient.

Back