Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sort of wish I had a second one of these to make the interrogation scene look. Getting all the parts separately comes out to be a pretty ridiculous price unless you get lucky.

What are the auctions looking like? I know the coat regularly sells for $20-$25 or so. I haven't checked the other stuff. I got some parts at Toy Anxiety when they first went up. You should try putting up a WTB thread here in the commerce section. You generally get things cheaper here. I already had a DX01 vest and I bought a pair of DX01 shoes cheap and I got the rest at TA for $30. I used a TTL body because they're cheaper. Everything came to under $100.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

What are the auctions looking like? I know the coat regularly sells for $20-$25 or so. I haven't checked the other stuff. I got some parts at Toy Anxiety when they first went up. You should try putting up a WTB thread here in the commerce section. You generally get things cheaper here. I already had a DX01 vest and I bought a pair of DX01 shoes cheap and I got the rest at TA for $30. I used a TTL body because they're cheaper. Everything came to under $100.

Also try Googling the parts that you're looking for. A lot of times you'll find websites (Toy Anxiety, Monkey Depot) that have fair prices. Try ethobbies, I put together my second figure for less than $120 there. Second PERS head and DX11 body were the most expensive.

I was looking back through the thread and man the paint on the proto is so much better. Especially the laughing sculpt.

i dont think pretty spot on though, but great paint application btw

eqequ7ar.jpg

I guess you really like your little brother too. Secondary market prices are ridiculous. He'd love it though, it's a great figure.

I was thinking of getting this for my little brother... it would be his first Hot Toy, what do you guys think?

I hope your brother is not a child. These figures are for adult collectors, and you would not want him to play with it and ruin it, unless he knows how to take care and appreciate a masterpiece, then this is a figure you should not miss. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope your brother is not a child. These figures are for adult collectors, and you would not want him to play with it and ruin it, unless he knows how to take care and appreciate a masterpiece, then this is a figure you should not miss. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No no he's 16 and has many collectibles already and takes good care with them, just no Hot Toys

As others have said, if he liked The Dark Knight, this would be an amazing first HT figure. Lots of accessories, two sculpts, an iconic character. Tons of reasons to recommend it. I haven't looked at the secondary market for it (already have one with no interest in selling), but it may be expensive since it is sold out pretty much everywhere online.

If you do get it for him, I hope he likes it. If not, keep it for yourself! Good luck!

Does the diorama that comes with this figure fit in a detolf nicely? I'd love to recreate the interrogation scene.

Yeah for sure I know the board tends to be a better option for a lot of items. It seems like most of the items go individually for at least $35 or more whenever I've looked.

Interesting. I didn't even know this existed, that could definitely be an option. Does anyone have this? Wondering what the quality is like but it looks pretty good for a $50 set.

Tried in the WTB forum but thought i would try here too.

Looking to buy a new and undisplayed DX 11 with a mint art box/shipper. It's ok if it's been opened to inspect.

Please send me a PM. Thanks.

Back