Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if I do decide to get one, Modelzone seems to be the best bet as everywhere is pretty much sold out. I saw that they said 31st May which isn't too bad as they are quite good at dispatching when they state.

You might want to do it until it's too late, I had the same thought about Avengers Iron Man and now it's sold out! If you want it you need to decide quick, well impressed with ModelZone after getting Bane with them. :clap

I saw some turd trying to sell the DX01 as the DX11 on eBay the other day. The title and listing all said Joker 2.0 and DX11 and what not. However the picture was clearly the DX01.

I messaged the seller and told him delete or revise his listing or it would be reported as being misleading.

Needless to say, it was quickly removed.

:lol

I saw some turd trying to sell the DX01 as the DX11 on eBay the other day. The title and listing all said Joker 2.0 and DX11 and what not. However the picture was clearly the DX01.

I messaged the seller and told him delete or revise his listing or it would be reported as being misleading.

Well done.
I hate it when people try cheese moves like that.:mad:

Hey guys I thought I would post the DX11 with the paint removed. I think this sculpt has as much potential as the Enterbay one and thus, there is definitely likeness to Ledger. This is not my sculpt, so these are the only pics I have. So after seeing these pics I now think the sculpt is quite good, I wonder if this is enough to convince the other people who don't like this sculpt, that this is a great sculpt. :rock

Like Darth said...well done.
I reported it on Ebay, new it was fishy.

Hey guys I thought I would post the DX11 with the paint removed. I think this sculpt has as much potential as the Enterbay one and thus, there is definitely likeness to Ledger. This is not my sculpt, so these are the only pics I have. So after seeing these pics I now think the sculpt is quite good, I wonder if this is enough to convince the other people who don't like this sculpt, that this is a great sculpt. :rock

We really should stop fighting or we'll miss the :fireworks

It's an awesome sculpt indeed that looks even better in-hand.:rock

HT got a lot right with this one.

Argh, one of those clips broke of on my Joker's green vest...
What's the easiest way to fix this?
To Ebay to buy another one, or...?

Argh, one of those clips broke of on my Joker's green vest...
What's the easiest way to fix this?
To Ebay to buy another one, or...?

I broke 2 of mine on my vest. Got another on ebay, gave my interrogation joker the busted vest. Glued it together.

Hot toys sucks for using those POS's

I broke 2 of mine on my vest. Got another on ebay, gave my interrogation joker the busted vest. Glued it together.

I might go for the same scenario then, since I wanted to have an interrogation set-up also.
...stupid clips :banghead

What clips are you guys talking about? So you mean the snaps?

I got the pads today Ecko. Thanks. Massacre Artistry stickers all over that mofo. Enterprising much? :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I've just opened up my DX-11. I haven't had a much time to play with it yet but all I could think of while I was unboxing him was "I LOVE being a nerd" and "figure of the year for sure":rotfl

This truly a masterpiece!:lecture

Back