Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dye surprisingly didn't affect the liner at all. Once I pulled it out, I just washed the excess dye out with cool water and wrung the **** out of the jacket, then immediately dried it with a hair dryer. I don't know if the liner is made from material that just doesn't absorb the dye or what.

Interesting. I just assumed once one starts messing with dye it all goes. Or something like polyester lining comes out looking, a little dirty?

Interesting that it did not.

Thanks to a lot of help from ShortRound, I dyed the blazer this morning. It's a subtle difference, but a good one nonetheless. I wouldn't necessarily say it came out blue, but it's definitely closer to the screen version.

A few more in his permanent habitat.

The color looks so much better now than that awful light grey color.:yuck

Well Done cr0w! :clap

The dye surprisingly didn't affect the liner at all. Once I pulled it out, I just washed the excess dye out with cool water and wrung the **** out of the jacket, then immediately dried it with a hair dryer. I don't know if the liner is made from material that just doesn't absorb the dye or what.

Yeah I heard that to, I don't get why that is. Does anyone here know and care to explain?

A few more in his permanent habitat.

[/URL]

You have one awesome Joker there, cr0w. If I had the cash I'd nab another PERS head and try the mob paint like you did. I really dig it.

Anyway, I should have my extra stuff from TA today. I hope the shirt isn't all wrinkled and mangled from being packed.

polyester doesn't take dye.
How is it done? I personally really detest polyester since the days of having football shirts. Snags and all that. Especially if there's a little fray, white shows through dark colours. Horrid, horrid material.

Any of you guys have the Enterbay 1/4? How does this compare to that? I'm thinking about picking up a 2nd DX11 or just buying a 1/4 Enterbay one.

I have both. Was over the moon with the Enterbay version when I got it. Now I vastly prefer my DX11 mainly because of the versatility, but the outfit is also much better. The only thing I prefer on the EB is the hair.

The only thing I prefer on the EB is the hair.

It's a shame Hot Toys still hasn't tried different paint styles with the hair. Rather than the solid green stringy dough look.

No love for the V1? :lol

at least for the pants :huh :lol

8665369161_8a3d373831_b.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe, that does makes sense, but all I know is people have complained about googley eyes and not just crossed eyes. I think another explanation would be that the Irises are painted slightly off from one another and thus, not perfectly alined. :dunno

Ah. That's absolutely right. I was wondering how it could not fit as long as they fit the system into the eye holes and the joint doesn't break but you're quite right. They could have painted the irises on slightly off. I imagine it's a hard detail to get right. Theyre just stamping them onto very tiny eyeballs

It's a shame Hot Toys still hasn't tried different paint styles with the hair. Rather than the solid green stringy dough look.

8665369161_8a3d373831_b.jpg

Then you'll have folks complaining the hair being to brown and not green enough :lol

Ugh, the v1 looks really bad, next to the dx11 now. But I think your awesome photography helped a bit to make it look a tad easier on the eyes :lol

Remember the v1 shirt collar was too small? it couldn't close as well as the cheap plastic like tie. You had this horribly huge gap.

Back