Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope we get a teeth grinning 'hit me' joker sculpt next with maybe the nurse outfit for the dx3.0. I hope they'll use the semi rooted hair like adam's and also include suspenders then

I also did noticed that the grey jacket underneath's lapels that i got from the early batch was kinda too wide, making it visible more than it should, while the one i got from ss is correct now.

Yeah. When pics first popped up, I liked the laughing sculpt way more.

Once I got it in hand though, the regular headsculpt really caught my eye. The laughing head ended up being box fodder.

I mean there's nothing wrong with it, the sculpt is great and the paint apps are good but, I dunno. I think I would have preferred a smiling head sculpt (something we haven't gotten yet for the Ledger Joker), not something so specific and extreme.

My neck, ab crunch, waist and legs are pretty flimsy and cheap. I think my torso has a crack in it too.

I remember complaints about the Jack Joker, especially the legs and knees. Thankfully I didn't have problems with it. This one feels pretty crappy though but it wouldn't be the first one. I just deal with it. Thankfully with all of those layers of clothes it's not really an issue.

I also forgot to mention that I love the magnets on the lapels. Sure beats the glue (on Nicholson Joker) or stitching (on the T-800 leather jackets).

Wow, really surprised to hear that about the body. Mine is rock solid; joints & midsection. It was the first thing that I noticed when I pulled him out of the box.

When it comes to joints they can just be tightened with a screwdriver. I did that to my DX08 and he holds a pose like a champ now

Yea I'm still trying to figure out the eyes on the laughing sculpt. It almost looks like the eyeballs were painted black instead of eyelids.

I'm actually not crazy about the magnets. I think that the lapels would stick out better without them

Wow, really surprised to hear that about the body. Mine is rock solid; joints & midsection. It was the first thing that I noticed when I pulled him out of the box.

When it comes to joints they can just be tightened with a screwdriver. I did that to my DX08 and he holds a pose like a champ now

I tried to do this to my Two-Face but the knee didn't get any tighter, the screw just kept turning

I've had many Hot Toys bodies just inexplicably fall apart after a year or two.

Still waiting on bbts for mine, ordered this back in december when it was on sale.
Any day now bbts :impatient:

I know how you feel man, you would think like TDKR Batman once December hit they gave us a day of arrival, almost halfway through April and still "Arriving April 2013" :impatient:

Yeah. When pics first popped up, I liked the laughing sculpt way more.

Once I got it in hand though, the regular headsculpt really caught my eye. The laughing head ended up being box fodder.

I mean there's nothing wrong with it, the sculpt is great and the paint apps are good but, I dunno. I think I would have preferred a smiling head sculpt (something we haven't gotten yet for the Ledger Joker), not something so specific and extreme.

It seems the laughing sculpt is going to be slightly similar to the split head on the T-1000. The laughing sculpt got way more attention during the promo period, but it seems both will wind up as "I'll use it if I have two displays, or for the occasional picture."

I don't have the figure yet, and I'm already cooling on it.

Yeah - I haven't put the laughing sculpt on the figure yet - partly because I imagine I'll end up mucking up all the shirt and tie plus itis so scene specific I prefer my figures to have a more 'whole movie' look to them.

Back