Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ami ami just got here, I'm at work got the call from the wife.

Wish I was home lol. Bane is out for delivery from sideshow so at least tonight will be epic!

Congrats! :hi5: So it only took like 2-3 days to get to you?

Damn,these guys do ship fast.

From SSC or elsewhere? Sorry I didn't search back pages from your last post.

Cheers and enjoy, just a few weeks for me :impatient:

^ AmiAmi. Same place mine is coming from. :D

Yeah SUPER FAST! I wasnt expecting him today but once I looked at the Tracking and it said "Out for Delivery" I called my Aunt from Work and asked if she could swing by my place and wait for the mail since it needed to be signed for. Ordered him on Weds. Had him today. Thats insane fast shipping. Worth every penny imo. And now looking him over Im glad I did order a second one because the outfit is sooooooo choice. Id have a hard time settling for laughing sculpt on my DX01 now. Which is how I have the laughing sculpt right now. But everything is such a beautiful package. Wow. So happy right now. Cant Decide on a full pose yet...Right now I have him in mid walking stance with the shot gun and knife...Pics coming....Waiting for my phone to upload them to facebook....

Like I promised. And here.....we GO!!!!

004_zps01700ae0.jpg

005_zpsca024a8a.jpg

006_zpsb0e92bcf.jpg

Yeah SUPER FAST! I wasnt expecting him today but once I looked at the Tracking and it said "Out for Delivery" I called my Aunt from Work and asked if she could swing by my place and wait for the mail since it needed to be signed for. Ordered him on Weds. Had him today. Thats insane fast shipping. Worth every penny imo. And now looking him over Im glad I did order a second one because the outfit is sooooooo choice. Id have a hard time settling for laughing sculpt on my DX01 now. Which is how I have the laughing sculpt right now. But everything is such a beautiful package. Wow. So happy right now. Cant Decide on a full pose yet...Right now I have him in mid walking stance with the shot gun and knife...Pics coming....Waiting for my phone to upload them to facebook....

:exactly::goodpost: Likewise, my friend. Mine came in today as well as u can see the photos i uploaded above. Amiami packs the item with perfection. No dents. Nothing. The outerbox they use has Fragile handle with care printed on both sides. Great way to start the weekend. Gonna play with him after work and play the new Tomb Raider game which is the best game thus far since Arkham City, imo. :yess::)

yes.

...google images is your friend. also, the first post of this thread has more pictures than you can shake a stick at.

yes.

...google images is your friend. also, the first post of this thread has more pictures than you can shake a stick at.

Thanks Man! :hi5: It's Just In Some Photo's It Did Have It And In Other Ones It Didn't.I Looked At An Unboxing But It Didn't Seem To Have It.Is It attached To The Pants Already Or Is It Further Down In The Box?Thanks.:wave

$264. That's $10 cheaper than SSC. How much was it at BBTS?

Anyway, AmiAmi already shipped it! That was fast. She sent payment like 7pm last night so they got it out today. WHat I don't see is an expected delivery date. Do they give one or am I not seeing it?

Like i said i got mine preordered back in december on sale for 249.99.

Like i said i got mine preordered back in december on sale for 249.99.

Still that's only $14 dollars less. :lol Look I'm not trying to convince you of anything I doubt I'll ever order from AmiAmi personally just because of the shipping. Im just saying the prices I saw weren't outrages like you said. At least not new items. Joker was $261.

Thanks man! Heres some more on the main shelf!

480426_10151478397294663_1773088476_n.jpg

Laughing Sculpt and DX11 hands on the DX01.
1856_10151478398354663_2043084069_n.jpg

Nice pics ,bud! :hi5: I especially like the Batman comic there. Nice touch.

Where did you get that stand for Vader?

Still that's only $14 dollars less. :lol Look I'm not trying to convince you of anything I doubt I'll ever order from AmiAmi personally just because of the shipping. Im just saying the prices I saw weren't outrages like you said. At least not new items. Joker was $261.

Nice pics ,bud! :hi5: I especially like the Batman comic there. Nice touch.

Where did you get that stand for Vader?

Thanks Man! The base/environment I have for Vader is the Sideshow Reactor Environment. https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_121109a.htm

https://cornerstorecomics.com/index...oduct_ID=2730&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=

Back