Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean ship out on a Sunday or will it be out for delivery on Sunday?

I'm pretty sure only thing that can happen shipping wise on a Sunday is if the shipment has left the origin place it can be on its way to the next usps facility but once it gets there no movement until Monday.

So Ive decided to keep my 2.0 SSC order which charges in 13 days, but I have a question about it. I dont know how the head is attached and considering I dont like this sculpt, can I replace it with either the bank robber joker or the 1.0 head?

Im asking because with the bank robber it connects the normal way, but my batman dx12 uses a magnet. I want to know I can swap heads out and maybe sell the 2.0 one on ebay.

same head. same connector. swappable.

I'm confused. So those that ordered the ex. from SS is getting shipping notices?

I ordered the Ex, but no shipping notice. It's probably because I'm on flex.

I ordered the ex. the minute it went up. No flex, just a regular old order with the required money down. Haven't gotten an email.

"Your pre-order of the The Joker DX 2.0 (The Dark Knight) Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys - EXCLUSIVE will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Wednesday, March 20, 2013..."

Email yesterday. It also says:

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 14 days

Just spoke with sideshow on chat.

Was seeing if they could charge my last flex same as I did with bane a couple days ago (will be to me tmrw). I spoke with christina and she said that they have not received the joker in yet.

I am guessing some of you guys that got notifications got lucky as they maybe got a small amount in. They did the bane no problem so I am guessing joker might be a couple weeks for the majority of us.

hopefully my amiami order clears customs today so I can one get one of my jokers tomorrow!

:lol

I just spoke with Christina too. They probably got hit hard with paranoid customers.

I don't know why I did contact them. I never really get emails saying "we're charging you in so many days". They just do it, and I get my item. That's when I get my email. The day it processes.

Back