Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 252 for me. I don't know how many post counts are on my pages but I went for the highest number.

Yeah, it's going to be a long thread. Look at the DX01 thread.

edit: Whoa I just saw that the DX01 thread is a little under 4,000 posts above this one. This one is going to be huge.

Agh. I can't wait until Thursday or Friday. After almost a year waiting, I'll finally have this guy. :yess:

Agh. I can't wait until Thursday or Friday. After almost a year waiting, I'll finally have this guy. :yess:

Congrats...a year is a long time in this hobby.

I noticed you said you lived in Okinawa. On base or off?

I used to live in Miyagi just south of the seaside hotel. (1989)

Air Force brat.

Just got him today :rock

04960734-BBA9-4D37-9D82-E6D9210304F6-8171-000009C4A2FE8C15_zps66ecd0c8.jpg

CC1C871C-C3DB-4336-A2A8-166798AF3ACF-8171-000009C49CF4A6AA_zps623f5012.jpg

1C907DAD-DAD4-49DD-94C2-6C6B13EAB1F6-8171-000009C4588018BB_zps419fa24d.jpg

in hand theres plenty of Ledger likeness on the PERS sculpt. Not really feeling the laughing sculpt at all.

Last edited:
thanks, Drac :)

quick thoughts after futzing him the last couple of hours:

*Had to redo the tie, as the knot was kind of to fat and clunky

*Collar on the shirt is kinda too small, making it look like its 'floating', will try to see if I can fix it tomorrow.

*pants are too short? it almost look bootcut ish /flared out on some angle.

Also, the paint on the sculpt looks amazing in hand, and the dot matrix paint is a non issue. Very happy with this figure. I'd rate it a 9 out of 10 overall, still cant top Luke DX, as that was pretty much a 10 out of 10 for me. Even though this was my most anticipated release of 12-13

Congrats man. Beautiful lineup. :rock

Curious - did you widen the DX12 cowl? In that shot it kinda looks like he is chewing gum.

yeah I did.

I use this pic for reference:

christian_bale_batman.jpg

does look kinda awkward from that particular angle, but from the front, it looks ok IMO:

E594556D-CB8B-4CA5-9D03-0176B4264330-3816-000003F75BF6917E_zps2f4ad1cd.jpg

I think I should tone it done a bit though

Just got him today :rock

04960734-BBA9-4D37-9D82-E6D9210304F6-8171-000009C4A2FE8C15_zps66ecd0c8.jpg

CC1C871C-C3DB-4336-A2A8-166798AF3ACF-8171-000009C49CF4A6AA_zps623f5012.jpg

1C907DAD-DAD4-49DD-94C2-6C6B13EAB1F6-8171-000009C4588018BB_zps419fa24d.jpg

in hand theres plenty of Ledger likeness on the PERS sculpt.

The suit just looks perfect there. :clap

Not really feeling the laughing sculpt at all.

I think the laughing Joker is just a more realistic sculpt, I think your right though, not much Ledger likeness, if any :(

Also, the paint on the sculpt looks amazing in hand, and the dot matrix paint is a non issue.

Yeah it was a non issue for me to, I think you need a magnified glass to see what people are talking about. :dunno

thanks, Drac :)

quick thoughts after futzing him the last couple of hours:

*Had to redo the tie, as the knot was kind of to fat and clunky

*Collar on the shirt is kinda too small, making it look like its 'floating', will try to see if I can fix it tomorrow.

*pants are too short? it almost look bootcut ish /flared out on some angle.

Yeah your pants do look short, mine don't look that short, very strange. Maybe they are pulled up too high? :dunno

I have heard it was closed for days, it must have just open again after I cancelled my EX maybe, then someone grabbed it and it then closed again I guess? :dunno

lol, I don't think you know how wait lists work. Sideshow has a list of people (on their waitlist) who will they will send the figure to (and bill) if someone (who already ordered it) cancels. The waitlist exists and there are people on it.

It's just closed, meaning no new people can be added to that waitlist.

So when someone cancels an order, they don't "reopen" the waitlist and let new people join it. They simply see who is at the top and move from the waitlist to the "confirmed order" list and guarantee him a figure.

The suit just looks perfect there. :clap

I think the laughing Joker is just a more realistic sculpt, I think your right though, not much Ledger likeness, if any :(

Yeah it was a non issue for me to, I think you need a magnified glass to see what people are talking about. :dunno

Yeah your pants do look short, mine don't look that short, very strange. Maybe they are pulled up too high? :dunno

Yeah, i think i will try to futz em more tomorrow :gah:

lol, I don't think you know how wait lists work. Sideshow has a list of people (on their waitlist) who will they will send the figure to (and bill) if someone (who already ordered it) cancels. The waitlist exists and there are people on it.

Yeah I thought it might work like that.

It's just closed, meaning no new people can be added to that waitlist.

So when someone cancels an order, they don't "reopen" the waitlist and let new people join it. They simply see who is at the top and move from the waitlist to the "confirmed order" list and guarantee him a figure.

:goodpost:

Ok thought it was a few people that said it was closed a few days ago but I just did my research and claims only one person said it. I guess he got confused?

Last edited:
Back