Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re:what to add if they took the lights out, to be honest, i'd rather a nicer looking front plaque for the stand, instead of the, at times, cheapy looking stamped plastic look.

I would settle for one that didn't fall off the second you took it out of the box! :D :duh

hi there anyone please ..

im about .. to .. buy a dx joker .. which .. comes with an extra ttm-08 figure .. i guess that is a package to go with the police uniform ..

Is that .. any good .. i meant .. i dont really want to buy one more joker .. so i can make .. a police joker officer .. ???

any suggestions .. guys ..

Just do it ;) you can't go wrong! They're both pretty much brilliant figures, and the fact that the DX comes with two outfits just sweetens the deal that much. You gotta have them both on display!

Just do it ;) you can't go wrong! They're both pretty much brilliant figures, and the fact that the DX comes with two outfits just sweetens the deal that much. You gotta have them both on display!

any one else .. on this matter ..??? please if you got an dx .. did you got the TTM-08 .. to go with the police officer joker uniform ???

come people..?????

and thanks nicky..!!

hi there anyone please ..

im about .. to .. buy a dx joker .. which .. comes with an extra ttm-08 figure .. i guess that is a package to go with the police uniform ..

Is that .. any good .. i meant .. i dont really want to buy one more joker .. so i can make .. a police joker officer .. ???

any suggestions .. guys ..

Why....do....you.....type.....like.....this......??

I was struggling to find a pose I liked for a long time and finally decided to toss the blody stand away...
then came up with this.

I kinda like it. He's just chilling on my bookshelf, looking down on Gotham and the decay he has brought upon it...

Dunno if the gun is right for this pose though. Maybe this scene could benefit from a good old fashioned tommy gun?

Sweet pose man. I think the gun looks good there.

Just throwing this out there, but does anyone else think the light up stands are a waste? I dunno, i'm just not a fan. On either the Dx joker or batman. The fact they don't come with batteries, and can't really be left on all the time (i never use mine period) and the way they are positioned for limited, and completely unflattering lighting, i just would rather have them leave the base without them and throw in another freeby somewhere

The light looks great to me!
At first I didn't like the angle of the lights but then found out that they are movable. Now I have them angled into the figure. Looks Rad! (although I don't turn them on often... wonder how long the batteries will last)

I like the stand so much that I bought a second one on ebay for the cop version. ($20 shipped)

can you help me, you see i wnat to buy a dx joker that come with truetype figure ( with narrow shoulders) so you know .. if it will fit in the joker police uniform?

Personally, I like the narrow shoulder on both. But I would definitely not use a standard true type on the cop Version.

Cop Joker on a standard TT.

DSCN0665.jpg

Yes, I know the badge is upside down...I've already fixed it. :duh ;)

thanks for the pic and the suggestions karnis and edward!!

And maglor do you have pic of the TT narrow shoulders in the cop uniform?

maglor do you have pic of the TT narrow shoulders in the cop uniform?

P1050544.jpg

That's the look I prefer. I know that heath ledger had broad shoulders but, to me the Standard TT makes him look like he did to many of these:
shoulders-exercises.jpg

:monkey3:wacky

But seriously the cut and fit just looks more natural on the Narrow Shoulder body to me. The Standard body detracts from the realism of the figure in my opinion.

Some have had good success with the Classic (clown) joker on a Standard TT, so if you have a Standard TT that you could use, take the clothes off of the Clown and dress it with the cop clothes/head and dress your Standard with the clown clothes/head.

However, I have both of mine on a Narrow Shoulder TT and I love him this way!

P1050443.jpg

Last edited:
I know heath had a good build, but he wasn't beef. regular TT to me looks like a guy that's doing rings on the Olympics. Figures he wasn't because it doesn't really suit the character..
this looks like a pretty much avarage human build right here:

joker-heath-ledger.jpg

Yes but Heath is very broad shouldered in the film and the standard TT lends itself very well to achieveing this look

I got my Cop Joker on a regular TT and i personally think it looks much better on this body then the narrow.The narrow works best only for the DX purple coat figure.

Back