Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Devil for the info. Now I just have to buy a br joker stand. However, I can buy a dx joker stand for the same price on ebay right now (as long as no one bids)

But but but but....every TT comes with a generic stand.. just no labels??

so do we have a majority vote on with type of body looks better for the cop? I'm gonna order one and dont know which I should get...

I'm not sure you could put the cop on anything but a Narrow, you could but it on a slim too, but it's such a form-fitting costume, I think the regular TT would be too big for the clothes to fit properly or at all.

hi im new here and i've ordered the joker mmx and i want to say those pics look even better blown up.

BBTS charged me Friday and hopefully It will ship out this week. Quick question - I have the V1 joker from Hot Toys as well. Which type body is that one? Could I use the cop head on that body and change the clothing?

I got a regular TT for the clown and am putting the cop on the narrow that comes with the figure.

I'm not sure you could put the cop on anything but a Narrow, you could but it on a slim too, but it's such a form-fitting costume, I think the regular TT would be too big for the clothes to fit properly or at all.

Thanks guys so is the regular TT considered a better look for the clown then?

Well that's the problem. The generic stands don't have the TDK logo on the base.

The also don't have the plate section where you can put the figure name on.

Thanks guys so is the regular TT considered a better look for the clown then?

I think people are 50/50 on this, some like it on the Narrow, some like it better on the regular.

BBTS charged me Friday and hopefully It will ship out this week. Quick question - I have the V1 joker from Hot Toys as well. Which type body is that one? Could I use the cop head on that body and change the clothing?

Thats just a regular truetype, and is exactly what I plan to do. :)

My DX Joker gets here tomorrow... The wait is almost over for me... My comic shop still has one in stock as well if they have still Thursday Im buying it NO JOKE...

got a question for those that have dx joker in hand. did HT not include the batteries for the base?

My DX Joker is OUT FOR DELIVERY...

No batteries? Whats with that Hottoys?

I think it has more to do with the fact that in the unlikely event of one of these figures ending up on a shop shelf or warehouse rack for ages, then the potential damage of three AAA batteries corroding and leaking in the box doesn't bear thinking about!

I think it has more to do with the fact that in the unlikely event of one of these figures ending up on a shop shelf or warehouse rack for ages, then the potential damage of three AAA batteries corroding and leaking in the box doesn't bear thinking about!

Funny cause Ironman and Predator both have batteries in the figure and theres a chance those well set on the shelf in some places as well... Hottoys included batteries for those...:confused:

Just making point here not meaning to stir things up... Im happy Im finally getting this today...:D:D:D:

Funny cause Ironman and Predator both have batteries in the figure and theres a chance those well set on the shelf in some places as well... Hottoys included batteries for those...:confused:

Just making point here not meaning to stir things up... Im happy Im finally getting this today...:D:D:D:

You had to insert that Predator batteries yourself though. But it did come with them. I'm a little worried leaving them in myself but they were so hard to get in and proving to be very hard to remove. Any tips?

Back