Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know the Joker's were hand painted. That's friggin' awesome.

All HT figures are, and so are Sideshow's products.

Here's the Godfather figure heads in progress.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

*sigh* I finally received my DX Joker. And after all the in-progress shots of my opening the boxes in stages, I pull out Joker, only to realize the PERS doesn't work. The stick on my turns fine, but the eyes don't move at all.

Is there already a thread on this issue? Will HT send me a replacement head without having to ship this one back? I had Bank Robber shoes replaced because they gave me two left feet, but they didn't ask to ship my wrong shoe back. I only ask because this head is beautiful. I am even fine with the straight on position of the eyes. But I really want to mess with the PERS as that was the selling point of this figure.

I'd hate to ship the head back and wait 2 months for a replacement...

Any suggestions fellow collectors?

Bummed

Bummer, definately get onto HT directly, and you shouldn't have a problem. I don't think you'll have to ship the head back, but i'm not sure. If you don't have to, would you be interested in getting rid of it cheap?

I think you have to send the head back. I had some paint-errors with my John Connor headsculpt and contacted them and they were so nice to replace it, but i have to send them my head first to them. :sick

The stick on my turns fine, but the eyes don't move at all.

Just curious, are you just trying to rotate the stick around or are you trying to move it up and down, side to side, your use of the word turns has me wondering, because I thought the same when I first got my DX that rotating the stick might do something and then I caught on that it's like any game pad joystick you ever used in life. Just a thought before going after a replacement.

Those guys are amazing - blows my mind how consistent they are.

It greatly benefits HT to have their production painters domestic, they have more control over who they hire and JC Hong can also go into the factory any time he wants and oversee and train them.

What can I say, for a long part of my life, mobster stuff didn't interest me, I didn't even see Scarface until I was 20, then I got into it, but then my little tiny ass town lost it's local rental store and I haven't gotten around to a Netflix membership yet :lol

Just curious, are you just trying to rotate the stick around or are you trying to move it up and down, side to side, your use of the word turns has me wondering, because I thought the same when I first got my DX that rotating the stick might do something and then I caught on that it's like any game pad joystick you ever used in life. Just a thought before going after a replacement.

Hmm, maybe I'm not understanding then. I'm not pushing it in any direction. I'm literally spinning it like a top. You mean it works like an arcade joystick where I'm supposed to tilt the stick? I've been spinning it like a screwdriver into a nail.

Hmm, maybe I'm not understanding then. I'm not pushing it in any direction. I'm literally spinning it like a top. You mean it works like an arcade joystick where I'm supposed to tilt the stick? I've been spinning it like a screwdriver into a nail.

What you're currently doing is wrong :lol

Move it side to side, up and down gently.

Back