Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought my posts were off topic.

I never go off topic. Hey, did you know that my Birthday is in 6 weeks?! :rock

picture.php

Their patience, it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of shipping notices. They're only as patient as sellers allow them to be. I'll show you, when the figures ship, these civilized people, they'll eat each other.

Their patience, it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of shipping notices. They're only as patient as sellers allow them to be. I'll show you, when the figures ship, these civilized people, they'll eat each other.

Are you Heath Ledger risen from the dead? Or are you his ghost? Or are you Whoopy Goldberg taping into the dead and channeling the ghost of Heath Ledger.... hehe I said "Whoopy."

Are you Heath Ledger risen from the dead? Or are you his ghost? Or are you Whoopy Goldberg taping into the dead and channeling the ghost of Heath Ledger.... hehe I said "Whoopy."

I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.

I don't see the point in repainting the DX head to look exactly like the BR Joker head...wouldn't it be easier just to have or keep the BR Joker head? The only difference now is the PERS.

_MG_6246CU.jpg

Wouldn't it be high-larious if HT had chase or variant versions of DX Joker with the above paint job? :lol frustration would ensue.

Well I think there's a good point in painting it that way, if you like the BR paint scheme but hate the stuck eyes it's a perfect solution.

I prefer the mob look so I'll be keeping mine as is.

Well, that is contingent on how much and how often you're going to play with those eyes. I can only speak for myself, but after the novelty wears off and a few photos are taken, the eyes on my Enterbay figure stay the way they are practically indefinitely on the shelf. I know how you feel about the eyes on BR Joker, MaulFan, so I can see your viewpoint on this.

It's a solid repaint, but it looks almost exactly like the BR Joker...which I guess can be seen as praise.

Even once the novelty of PERS wears off, you still have more options for that static pose you leave it in than the BR head.

It's going to be fun to see the various custom jobs, paint redos, clowning the Cop head, but after I get my figure and don't care anymore :lol

Wait, you mean to tell me it's not first come first served? So say I was the VERY FIRST person to pre-order and the seller I bought from JUST got their shipment in. They wouldn't send it to me until the next batch and just put their current stock up with BIN prices that other people will obtain first?

What the ^^^^? :confused:

Yes, yes that's what i mean to tell you lol

It's going to be fun to see the various custom jobs, paint redos, clowning the Cop head, but after I get my figure and don't care anymore :lol

Seeing repaints of the Cop head is the only thing I'm interested in. I think we've seen enough customs and re-dos on the V1 Joker and BR Joker that the prospect of seeing it done to the DX Joker seems redundant and ho-hum. I'd loved to be surprised, of course.

Joker Power Ranger.....:banana

3968817091_401c5347c8_o.jpg

INACCURATE, INACCURATE, INACCURATE!

Joker doesn't wear a belt in either suit! Interrogation Joker DOES NOT have a chain or DIFFERENT COLORED HANDS.

:banghead

Just kidding. That looks great. I'm planning on setting mine up the same way except it'll be,

- BR Joker (Slicked hair head and mask)
- BR Joker (with regular V2 Head)
- V1 Joker (with V2 head)
- MMS DX Joker
- MMS DX Cop Joker

and

- MMS DX Joker (V2 head, interrogation style)

Back