Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't beleive they didnt add the shotgun

I second this, which is weird too because when you really think about it, he uses the shotgun almost as much as the knife...i mean screen time wise you see it more than the pistol and machine gun...

1. bank robbing scene
2. party crashing scene
3. when he shoots the cop point blank
4. when he shoots at the swat van

I got the 21st century toys sawed off shotgun, but its not perfect, it seems kinda small. A minor thing but i just really wanted him to have it :/

Does anyone else think the color of the collared shirt looks more accurate on the V1 than this one?

I think this shirt looks really accurate, It is not too light and not too dark and the pattern is more in line with BillyB shirts.

Why, you could make far more interesting displays if the coat is poseable and I've yet to see wire hinder the look of clothing.

I love wire, allows you to pose the outfit and make things look more interesting. Could makes some cool Batman - Joker fight scenes and have his coat fraying around like it would if he was running and spinning and kicking and punching. Ruins dynamic poses when the clothes just lay there like a dead fish.

Most importantly with Joker's coat, I believe, if there is a wire, it runs into the lapels and will help to keep them close to his chest instead of popping up and out like the v1.

Sorry to go off topic, but can anyone offer any tips on inserting wire into fabric? Like an Obi-Wan cloak? Where do you get the wire and do you just sew it into the seams? I'd like a more dynamic look to the figure.
Thanks!

If the main display pose of the new Joker outfit is to show the grenades, then it makes a lot of sense to have wire. Unless the new sculpted hand has a tight space between thumb and forefinger, then it would keep likely slip out easily. A wire would fix this, and on top of that, just like Maul said above, it would really help out with the lapels.

Can anyone tell me how much toys2 charges for shipping worldwide? I cannot get a quote before I register, but if it's higher than in other shops I don't need to register.

I second this, which is weird too because when you really think about it, he uses the shotgun almost as much as the knife...i mean screen time wise you see it more than the pistol and machine gun...

1. bank robbing scene
2. party crashing scene
3. when he shoots the cop point blank
4. when he shoots at the swat van

I got the 21st century toys sawed off shotgun, but its not perfect, it seems kinda small. A minor thing but i just really wanted him to have it :/

said it multiple times that the shotgun is essential but nobody cares. O well, if more ppl agree we should put it on their facebook page.

Back