Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ The "no name" True Type copies are great. The wrist pegs are the only difference.

DSC01970.jpg

Looks good. Nice pose too.

:lecture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC8THtokVdg

Some Im sure have seen this but think its cool...

Its Mark Hamill doing the why so serious line of Heath in his own Jokers voice...

That was awesome.

Last edited:
They're great. Lots boardies use them.

I would love it if they came out with other versions too like Advanced, Muscle, slim etc for around the same price.

Okay. Just bought one. Will let you guys know how they are when it gets here in a month prob.

There is a thread for them somewhere where I did an extensive photo review of them, but I'm having trouble finding it...

Hey guys, anyone know how to modify one of the right hands to make it hold a card? I ordered a couple of extra hands from ebay and want to mod them but don't know where to start. (Never modded anything).

I saw a couple of pics of their DX 01 Jokers holding one card with their right hand and it looks beautiful.

Hey guys, anyone know how to modify one of the right hands to make it hold a card? I ordered a couple of extra hands from ebay and want to mod them but don't know where to start. (Never modded anything).

I saw a couple of pics of their DX 01 Jokers holding one card with their right hand and it looks beautiful.

eczamurai did it. This is his avatar right now:

Pretty sure he just glued one of the hands to the card in that position. Shoot him a PM.

I just tried to mod one with a replacement hand I got from ebay and failed miserably, the damn thing didn't hold it's position.

I fail at modding.

Just sent a pm to eczamurai, thanks Maglor.

For all of you.

Take the fastest drying strongest glue you can find.

Grab the open hand you use for the grenade rig pose, the one that holds the string in the "Lets not blow this out of proportion pose".

Glue the card to the thumb first. Apply glue on the Index finger and press it against the other side of the card. Keep it like this with alot of force, it helps if you preheat the hand first and wriggle it a bit loose (with care ofcourse, but it probably won't break, its quite bendy plastic.)

If you can't get this to work, your glue simply isn't strong enough. Or you're too weak to press the fingers together firmly enough. Óóór you simply don't have enough patience to wait for the glue to fully dry. :lol

If people can't figure it out, send me a PM, I'll shoot you my address, send me the card and hand you want modded, and I'll do it for ya, np. Easy.

Back