Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like my v1 Joker.

You lucky bastid :lol

This is about the best match of how my Joker coat looks on average, some light will bring out more purple but average light it's best I get.

18.jpg

Jokerfutz15.jpg

If the DX coat come out that purple, I'll be very happy. In my room light and natural light, mine's almost like black that someone spilt a bit of purple into.

Like I've said though, I think some of that has to do with the interesting fabric it's made from.

You can see why I'm not so needing of the new coat based on color... but the new one does look like it fits better that's for sure.

Yeah, me too. We got ours the same time from the same dealer. Mine is a rich purple, why I prolly don't need to replace it either.

Well crap. I guess I'm just gonna have to go and buy this now. This renders the V1 completely obsolete. I guess the V1 version (with BR head) is becoming an interrogation room Joker.

Also this pic makes it kinda look like there's a wire in the jacket. That would be fantastic:
MMSDXJoker3.jpg

I have the v1 joker and the BR joker and had this one on order just for the police man joker but the new joker head sculpt looks amazing. I'm glad I had a couple of true type bodies on order. I think that I'm going to keep my v1 joker and just have two purple jacket joker versions.

:joy

OMFG! i just caught the new pics now!! i am getting this!! the new flagship figure from Hot Toys!, i have all the figures in TDK line and will be getting this and using the other bank robber on V1 body for interogation theme with TDK Batman..all is good with another Joker, Hot Toys kills any other 1/6th company.

Back