Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That joker with the shotgun picture looks amazing. "We made it!"
Also, I'm looking forward to see what else people to do with the clean cop joker head. Other arkham versions and such.

Mine left Hong Kong on the 23rd and got here yesterday. So a total of 4 days, including customs.

Thats really good who did you order from? Mine only shipped a few days ago but my T-600 shipped on the 16th and theres still no sign of it, its killing me!! :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Does anyone know if the Slim TTM09 will work for the cop uniform?...i ordered a TT-08 and they sent me the slim...i am pretty ticked actually...i think the restocking fee and having to pay for my own shipping back to them is crap...but if it will work i won't worry too much about it right now.

M.

Does anyone know if the Slim TTM09 will work for the cop uniform?...i ordered a TT-08 and they sent me the slim...i am pretty ticked actually...i think the restocking fee and having to pay for my own shipping back to them is crap...but if it will work i won't worry too much about it right now.

M.

I'd be interested in picking up the slim from you if you don't want to go through the hassle of returning etc. You would need to ship it to London UK though, so not sure if could work out a price - either way, let me know

M.

I don't know, I used a regular TT and it filled out the uniform perfectly. I think the slim might make the clothes hang baggy.

I've had packages from the US or Asia easily take 2-3 weeks to arrive (I'm in Germany), so I wouldn't worry too much about it yet.

I'm not worrying about it I know it'll get here its just I'm really REALLY terrible at waiting!! :D

Yea someone, whoever can, like show comparisons with what the cop uniform looks like with the TT-narrow shoulder, the reg TT, and the slim TT? It seems like that's what people wanna see including myself. I was gonna go with the TT-narrow shoulder for my Joker-cop since thats what body is used for the DX Joker if im not mistaken.

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01619.jpg

Aww man awesome Pics! Love that shotgun pose! :monkey5 All you need is the shrimp-on-the-stick and you have your dinner party Joker.

I'd be interested in picking up the slim from you if you don't want to go through the hassle of returning etc. You would need to ship it to London UK though, so not sure if could work out a price - either way, let me know

If you don't need the packaging i think we can maybe work something out...PM me what you were wanting to pay with shipping...i can probably throw it all in a fairly small box to save on shipping.

I don't know, I used a regular TT and it filled out the uniform perfectly. I think the slim might make the clothes hang baggy.

Thanks, i was kind of afraid of that...it definitely is thin looking...

M.

:lol:lol Hahaha nope not yet! But at least they show some new footage like once a year:naughty

I'm actually fairly sure its been cancelled. I think the company went bankrupt and was bought up by one of the bigger companies, who then put it on ice. Not to worry though, it'll be back! It has been for what 10 years now? :)

I'm actually fairly sure its been cancelled. I think the company went bankrupt and was bought up by one of the bigger companies, who then put it on ice. Not to worry though, it'll be back! It has been for what 10 years now? :)

Hehehe yes you are right, 3D-realms went under I think earlier this year or last year, I can't remember. But uhh yea there's always hope! I'd never thought I'd see Indiana Jones 4 be made, so Duke Nukem definitely got a chance! :whip

Back