Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Cos it says it's released on HT's website.........

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=21&pid=428

210xh6o.jpg

The only reason for delay is if production has issues with the PERS or the changes require significant time to do, otherwise he should be pretty on schedule.

The only reason for delay is if production has issues with the PERS or the changes require significant time to do, otherwise he should be pretty on schedule.

I have noticed delays when touch ups are confirmed on the sculpt (Godfather, John Connor, etc) This one seems to be set, what you see is what you get so I wouldn't be surprised to have this one "In hand" very early August.

This one seems to be set, what you see is what you get so I wouldn't be surprised to have this one "In hand" very early August.

Actually HT confirmed via Facebook that updates to the costume were planned.
(Unless you are solely talking about sculpt changes?)

Are we certain the narrow TT is correct, and not the slim? HT confirmed this?

Well, from what I was told by people on the board its the Narrow Shoulder Version for Joker. Thats what I have on order now from Sideshow so I hope thats right. :)

Yes, the narrow shoulder TT is meant for the Joker and the Tony Stark suit. On the product page for it, it says:

"- Suitable for 1/6 Fabric costume and accessories, especially for Hot Toys’ latest MMSDX 01 Joker collectible figure and Men’s Suit series"

I'm just itching for some more, set in stone updated info, whether it be on possible mods to the figure or just some new shots in general. Been a while!

Yes, the narrow shoulder TT is meant for the Joker and the Tony Stark suit. On the product page for it, it says:

"- Suitable for 1/6 Fabric costume and accessories, especially for Hot Toys’ latest MMSDX 01 Joker collectible figure and Men’s Suit series"

Thanks Dally, just what I needed. :)

I wonder when we'll get a look at that.

Maybe someone here on Facebook could ask? ;)

Heh, well I have been commenting on their wall a fair bit lately, (mainly re DX #2 being TDK Bats), so I need to give them a break. Perhaps someone else can though?

Doubt we wil see changes until it actually arrives in hand TBH.

Heh, well I have been commenting on their wall a fair bit lately, (mainly re DX #2 being TDK Bats), so I need to give them a break. Perhaps someone else can though?

I swear dude, everytime I see your sig I laugh, that picture is perfect! :D

Most likely, it's rare we see anything, and the only source would be if that Tommy Lee Edwards, I think his name is, does some of his photowork for that magazine or whatever that usually has the pictures of HT stuff taken in nice scenes.

Back