1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a JL Batman from PCZ back in April. It went from Newark to Detroit in a couple days then disappeared for about a week. The next scan showed up in Orlando FL and then it made it's way back. USPS has been FUBAR for a while now.

My god, that would suck. Of course this happened with the figure I've wanted for the longest time. Lesson learned, don't order grails from PCZ

My god, that would suck. Of course this happened with the figure I've wanted for the longest time. Lesson learned, don't order grails from PCZ

A vendor can't control what happens within USPS, especially during a pandemic and after they have been purposely gutted by you-know-who in a blatant effort to hamper mail-in voting for the election. Similar to Bocephus Jones, in recent months I've had several packages (from various sellers) go for unexpected rides to distant locales after being in my vicinity. And UPS and FedEx haven't been perfect either. Hopefully your package will turn up soon.

I don't blame PCZ for this, I've been buying from them since 2015 and have always received the goods. It was just this one instance and that was due to the shipping services being overwhelmed because of Covid.

I hope you get your figure soon.

Didn't mean to blame PCZ at all! I realize the situation is out of their control (and who's fault it really is, not that another reason was needed to dislike said entity lol) Only thing I'm commenting on is that if you don't think you'll want to wait for a particular figure (for me it's a once in a while grail) get it from somewhere that is first in line to ship. That has nothing to do with the vendor, just the way the supply chain is setup.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I'm sure it'll get here soon. Just wish that this didn't happen with this particular release.

Man this thread made me go check in on my order at Sideshow.

I've been getting my figs from other places lately but this one i got from Sideshow because of some rewards I had. Jesus christ I see I'm getting hit up fro $35 in tax and $25 in shipping....which absolutely negates the benefit of rewards.

I'll be giving PCZ my business moving forward.

As someone who has regularly purchased from PCZ, I've only got positive things to say about them. That being said, the shipping is really out of PCZ's control, so I wouldn't cite that as a reason to not order from them in the future.

For instance it's been over 10 days since I've seen any updates from my TBA purchase. I understand it's coming from overseas and I paid free shipping for their basic shipping option, so I know waiting is just part of the game.

Long story short...PCZ = Awesome and waiting is legit a component of this hobby. :hi5:

Man this thread made me go check in on my order at Sideshow.

I've been getting my figs from other places lately but this one i got from Sideshow because of some rewards I had. Jesus christ I see I'm getting hit up fro $35 in tax and $25 in shipping....which absolutely negates the benefit of rewards.

I'll be giving PCZ my business moving forward.

Yeah, PCZ is honestly the way to go. NO tax if you live outside of New Jersey and very reasonable shipping rates AND he double boxes for free! :yess:

My IM 47 is coming from Timewalker. They are great too! No tax and free shipping on orders over $350. The customer service is top notch and the owner has helped get me replacement parts on any issues I?ve had. Definitely recommend TW.

IM gets here Tuesday with Deluxe Hulkbuster. It?s going to be an epic taco Tuesday! 😆

My IM 47 is coming from Timewalker. They are great too! No tax and free shipping on orders over $350. The customer service is top notch and the owner has helped get me replacement parts on any issues I?ve had. Definitely recommend TW.

IM gets here Tuesday with Deluxe Hulkbuster. It?s going to be an epic taco Tuesday! ��

Aww man that is gonna be awesome. I am jealously happy for you! Kinda how I feel towards all the Clone Wars fans as a Batman fan right now haha. Is there a name for this feeling? I feel like there probably a word for it in German.

IM gets here Tuesday with Deluxe Hulkbuster. It?s going to be an epic taco Tuesday! ��

Yes, it is going to be an epic Tuesday for you! You're definitely going to enjoy the 47 as I'm sure you will enjoy the Hulkbuster! There's nothing that I don't love about the 47(except Hot Toys poor choice for a stand). The colors are a thing of beauty!

I am debating if I should make my first HT 2020 and my first “EVER” Marvel HT purchase with this figure. 2020 has been boring in the way of releases for me. Fantastic work by HT but nothing that I consider a “Show Stopper” in my display case.

If I only buy one figure this year I wonder if the is the “Big Show Main Event” release I’m looking for. I am not a comic guy and only know Marvel through the movies but now that Tony’s part is complete in the MCU (or I think so) I can honestly say that I have always loved the Stark character. Team IM for me.

I am debating if I should make my first HT 2020 and my first ?EVER? Marvel HT purchase with this figure. 2020 has been boring in the way of releases for me. Fantastic work by HT but nothing that I consider a ?Show Stopper? in my display case.

If I only buy one figure this year I wonder if the is the ?Big Show Main Event? release I?m looking for. I am not a comic guy and only know Marvel through the movies but now that Tony?s part is complete in the MCU (or I think so) I can honestly say that I have always loved the Stark character. Team IM for me.

With you on Team IM. I love this armour and the head-sculpt is top-notch. Out of the 7 diecast armours I've personally owned, if I could choose only *one* it would be the Mark VI, but it's goofy on the aftermarket now. The Mark VII is HT's best in terms of more accurate paint and bulk, but any of the Mark XLVI bodies -- Civil War, Homecoming or even Concept Art -- are a beautiful design and figure.

Between the full portrait and remaining available at retail, I'd probably go for this one if I was in the market today.

Loving the Mark 47! I still need to really break into the HB, but that will or have to wait for the weekend.

Some of the shoulder pieces had the magnets fall off. The magnets are stronger than the glue HT uses. What type of glue should I use to fix them back in place? I know it won?t take much because they?re so small. Any tips or advice would be much appreciated!

Loving the Mark 47! I still need to really break into the HB, but that will or have to wait for the weekend.

Some of the shoulder pieces had the magnets fall off. The magnets are stronger than the glue HT uses. What type of glue should I use to fix them back in place? I know it won?t take much because they?re so small. Any tips or advice would be much appreciated!

The same thing happened to both of his removable shoulder pieces on mine. The glue failed and the shoulder piece fell off leaving the magnet still attached to the other one. I just used some crazy glue that has the brush and lightly applied it over the old glue. Worked like a charm!

All the magnets had come away from the shoulder pieces on mine (even the exposed circuitry panels in the bottom of the box [one magnet was missing altogether]). Sideshow recommended 'Zap-A-Gap' glue which did the trick...and they sent me a new panel for the one that was missing a magnet.

debating if i should get this or wait for a 46 reissue that might never happen
i think after all the iron man armor i still think the 46 is my favorite looking armor
i have a battle damage 85 for pre-order but still dont own any hot toys iron man

debating if i should get this or wait for a 46 reissue that might never happen
i think after all the iron man armor i still think the 46 is my favorite looking armor
i have a battle damage 85 for pre-order but still dont own any hot toys iron man

I don't see the 46 getting re-issued, that had a more normal production run. Many passed on this since it was seen as just a 46 repaint at the time.

Back