1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info guys, I've bought two things from them and had a good experience. Guess I was trying to get a rough idea of when to expect him, but I guess that depends on when Sideshow sends them their allotted amount. Def worth it with the discount, rewards, no tax, and low shipping. Plus I'm pretty close to them so stuff gets to me in 2-3 days.

Hope they get their stock soon!

Same here. I received mine last Friday but ill finally have the opportunity to open it today. Not sure why I'm so excited though because I have the mark 46 concept art version which is the same thing but still, i can't wait!

e8a9079b3e2b017c05bb1608b192bcbc.jpg

[emoji1303]

Nice pics everyone! :)

I was somewhat shocked its initial release was short and caused an upheaval in the aftermarket, but glad a second chance came, and I'd managed to attain this 47 :yess: The empty helmet is so sick!!!!

I think HT made a prototype of the Mark VII that opened up like that, but from the back. Based on the scene outside the bar from IM3.

Never made it to production though, so I doubt they would do this one. But it would be cool.

Yeah I recall that open Mark VII, a bit surprised it never got released lol

This guy arrived on Saturday. I wasn't too keen on using the crotch grabber stand for him, so I repurposed an old Mark VI stand for him that I'd forgotten I even had. I was on eBay looking for a different stand and saw one for sale & I was like "wait a minute, I have the figure that stand is from" lol. Sure enough it was still in the box, as I have my plastic Mark VI on the regular stand posed in the TysToys gantry. Anyway, here's a quick phone pic:

IM47.jpeg

^^ Nice pic! Nice use of a different display stand! I use different display stands for my figures most of the time :)

Anybody here order this or anything from Popculturezone recently? They use USPS and are very close to me (less than 100 miles) and it was shipped last wednesday and still nothing. Last update from USPS was Oct 8th. So frustrating!

Anybody here order this or anything from Popculturezone recently? They use USPS and are very close to me (less than 100 miles) and it was shipped last wednesday and still nothing. Last update from USPS was Oct 8th. So frustrating!

Mine came from PCZ. It was picked up on 10/7 and arrived 10/10. Did you choose Priority Mail or Parcel Select? The former takes 2 business days, the latter 5.

When I ordered my JL Superman from them, they shipped the next day, however, it sat for 4 days in a New Jersey terminal before heading south to me. It was very frustrating! Not sure what the problem with USPS was or why it sat for 4 days. I'm sure if I complained, they would have thrown the COVID excuse at me, so I just waited and fumed!

Mine came from PCZ. It was picked up on 10/7 and arrived 10/10. Did you choose Priority Mail or Parcel Select? The former takes 2 business days, the latter 5.

I choose priority. Shipped on the 7th, last update on the 8th, stuck at Newark. I know with Covid things are crazy but something would have been nice. I created a case with USPS (they say if their is longer than a 5 day delay on priority you can do that) without much hope follow through. I ordered supes from them and he got here 4 days after they shipped. This is 8 days and counting now.

I ordered a JL Batman from PCZ back in April. It went from Newark to Detroit in a couple days then disappeared for about a week. The next scan showed up in Orlando FL and then it made it's way back. USPS has been FUBAR for a while now.

Back