Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I differently want her with ripped shirt.
Speaking of differently, I bet theyd never attempt the ripped thing too because they're all 'hand made' according to hot toys and not mass produced and the ripped pattern on her back and the dry blood would be disasterous and the odds of hot toys successfully getting it right for each one is approximately 3,720 to 1...
473a2b3472e212cfa4569d1837bfc4c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Speaking of differently, I bet theyd never attempt the ripped thing too because they're all 'hand made' according to hot toys and not mass produced and the ripped pattern on her back and the dry blood would be disasterous and the odds of hot toys successfully getting it right for each one is approximately 3,720 to 1...

Never tell Hot Toys the odds.

But I agree that I don't think it will come ripped. It should be an easy mod though.

473a2b3472e212cfa4569d1837bfc4c3.jpg

With the insane price the SH Figaurts version of this goes for these days I'm surprised Hot Toys have held back on it so long. I wish they'd get a move on with so they can move onto the TPM Queen version next. Still hoping for the AOTC ''don't touch me Ani'' dominatrix version myself.

With the insane price the SH Figaurts version of this goes for these days I'm surprised Hot Toys have held back on it so long. I wish they'd get a move on with so they can move onto the TPM Queen version next. Still hoping for the AOTC ''don't touch me Ani'' dominatrix version myself.
I couldnt choose so you get both...
98ff437f230fd48bcf2cea8c840d6d25.jpg

When picture of this costume first stared appearing back in the day, it was so weird and shocking, so much of the imagery being released before the film was other worldly, in the best sense. TPM had so much going for it, until the film hit theatres that is. Still breaks my heart all these years later.
I remember the first time I saw a pic of Darth Maul, at waldenbooks believe it or not, and i thought it was such a perfect villain and while i do like maul, he was a missed opportunity.

The next pics i saw were leaked images of the toys maybe 5 months before the film released and i thought this is going to be so awesome! well it didnt reach that level obviously. I still have good memories of the film, especially buying the tickets which took 9 hours.

Well got damn lol. My memory didn't serve me that well I guess. I've mostly only held onto the versions of her in my head of her more main scenes instead of all the little side outfits. Awesome share!

That's just it, while she had all of these outfits, some were fleeting in use, barely even 5 minutes of screen time if that, and some even in deleted scenes only. Of that whole collage, probably only 1 row worth of prominent outfits.

That's just it, while she had all of these outfits, some were fleeting in use, barely even 5 minutes of screen time if that, and some even in deleted scenes only. Of that whole collage, probably only 1 row worth of prominent outfits.
Totally in agreement there... although the ones that stick out most were where she did....

I was always quite fond of the TPM Tatooine Padme look (top row, far right). That'd make a very cool 2-pack with Little Ani.

I was always quite fond of the TPM Tatooine Padme look (top row, far right). That'd make a very cool 2-pack with Little Ani.

I agree. That look was one of my favorite looks for Padme. It's distinctive in the movie from Queen Amidala and to me, I'd prefer it over the AOTC arena option. The other look from TPM I like is her maroon suit during the Theed assault...

It's funny that Padme is the only character in all of SW that's puts on a different outfit every day like a normal person, lol.

Multiple outfits a day at times. If you count the night, in AOTC, she wears one dress out in the meadow, changes for dinner, then has her night gown for sleep.

I am curious about Jedi though, Obi-Wan doesn't wear his Mustafar burnt clothes to Tattooine, so where'd he get the change of clothes from since he was only on Mustafar, Tantive IV and Polis Masa before that :lol Jedi robes must smell something awful.

Clothes slot, on loan from the Roddenberry estate. Every Tantive has one.

Take your pick. You could fill 3-4 Detolfs with PT Padmes. Customisers on here could make a fortune making Padmes.

View attachment 475078View attachment 475079View attachment 475080

Well I guess I should reconsider getting this version when it eventually comes out. I really wasn't too interested, I was planning on skipping AOTC Anakin too whenever he pops up, but looking at all those costumes, if I have a Padme it'd be this one or the Tatooine one from TPM. I don't think HT would do any of the headdress versions, they're just so statue-like.

I'm planning on getting rid of my SHF sooner or later to fund some figures, glad the prices are still good lol.

Take your pick. You could fill 3-4 Detolfs with PT Padmes. Customisers on here could make a fortune making Padmes.

1 (1).jpg3 (1).jpg

Damn that's quite the doll collection you've got there !! I had no idea there were that many costumes ! Natalie Portman probably thought OK this is Star Wars, open ended budget, lets go mental here !

Still love the Queen version personally. Very iconic.

But the Dominatrix isn't bad and The White "Tatooine Tusken Slayer" outfit next to it is also pretty sweet with open midriff.

Top right "Hippie Love Rainbow" version gets an honourable mention though !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back