1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought this parted out from toy anxiety. $200. Passed up on the building, unmasked head, and 2 of the hands. I would never use those anyway so I saved $50, which makes me happy. Can?t wait to get him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received mine today and have to say the figure looks absolutely gorgeous in hand, with what might be one of HT's best looking Marvel outfits so far. And honestly the Rudd sculpt works a lot better in hand than I expected, even if the expression is still far too extreme for me to ever use.

Still wish this came with a flight pole though so you could put him in some of those jumping poses from the proto pics. As it's going to be hard finding cool poses to put him in otherwise.

With 50HKD discount code applied this comes in at just under 165 quid at Toys Buying Agent....tempting. Could probably rake some money back by parting out the sculpt on the 'bay. too. As ridiculous as it is, I don't doubt there'd be plenty of takers.

On the fence about whether or not to get this and the Wasp, kinda wish they would've made ghost

Does anyone know if this figure is selling well or not?

I guess it doesn't matter...I just pulled the trigger on this bad boy.

Was hoping to pick him up under $200...but with TBA's price of $210 shipped and tax-free, I guess that's not a bad price either! :yess:

Hey anyone know how to change your password on TBA? I was trying to do so, but can't seem the find the option on his website...

The reason I want to change is cause Chrome informed me of an apparent data breach...

TBA Site Breach.jpg

I need Ant-Man. I sold first one long time ago. Sadly. Suit might be a bit retro but I dig it so much. And the sculpt ... ah. This suit looks very well too, but that sculpt really keeping me from pulling the trigger :( Thing is I wouldn't show him without helmet anyway. Probably. That is a reason I like the first one so much, face + helmet on, win win.

I need Ant-Man. I sold first one long time ago. Sadly. Suit might be a bit retro but I dig it so much. And the sculpt ... ah. This suit looks very well too, but that sculpt really keeping me from pulling the trigger :( Thing is I wouldn't show him without helmet anyway. Probably. That is a reason I like the first one so much, face + helmet on, win win.

I got him a couple of years ago for exactly the reasons you wrote. Such a cool looking figure, even if a little retro. That's fine with me. But the helmet and sculpt together is like you say a win/win. Plus the sculpt is perfect with a smirk and definitely looks like Rudd, considering it's age.

I'd keep searching on eBay or wherever. You can still sometimes get him for maybe a bit over retail. After all he's no Iron Man as far as popularity.

Ant-man finally came in and boy is Scott Lang happy, I mean I'm happy! or Paul Rudd is happy! We're all happy!

DSC01308.jpg

Hey y'all, so for those of you who have purchased from TBA using the free basic shipping option, how long did it take for you to receive your item?

I placed my order on 10/03, received rudimentary tracking info on 10/06 and ever since then nothing has updated...I knew it would take awhile to receive, but I'm just surprised to see there's been no updates since the initial tracking info and is taking as long as it has. I've purchased from eBay HK sellers before using the same shipping method and usually received my item within 2 weeks, so just a bit surprised to see it's taking longer this time.

So for those peeps in the US who have ordered before, what was your average wait time? Thanks!

Hey y'all, so for those of you who have purchased from TBA using the free basic shipping option, how long did it take for you to receive your item?

I placed my order on 10/03, received rudimentary tracking info on 10/06 and ever since then nothing has updated...I knew it would take awhile to receive, but I'm just surprised to see there's been no updates since the initial tracking info and is taking as long as it has. I've purchased from eBay HK sellers before using the same shipping method and usually received my item within 2 weeks, so just a bit surprised to see it's taking longer this time.

So for those peeps in the US who have ordered before, what was your average wait time? Thanks!

I'm in Europe. But in the past it has taken about 2 weeks or less. But I have noticed a couple of shipments which were posted last week haven't moved much on Hong Kong side. Normally they would have made the flight already.

I've ordered twice from TBA. The first one took 22 day to get from Hong Kong to mid Michigan. The second order Shipped on October 2nd and I'm still waiting for that one.

I'm in Europe. But in the past it has taken about 2 weeks or less. But I have noticed a couple of shipments which were posted last week haven't moved much on Hong Kong side. Normally they would have made the flight already.

I've ordered twice from TBA. The first one took 22 day to get from Hong Kong to mid Michigan. The second order Shipped on October 2nd and I'm still waiting for that one.

Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah, finally got some activity today!

So if I'm reading this correctly, the package essentially sat around in HK for 2 weeks doing nothing and only NOW it's finally in transit? Yeesh!

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 1.29.22 AM.jpg

Back