1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently received it! My first 1/6 Ant-Man figure! I know the consensus is the first suit is the favorite, but for me I like this one the best for AM.

Recently received it! My first 1/6 Ant-Man figure! I know the consensus is the first suit is the favorite, but for me I like this one the best for AM.

This one has better colours and a sleeker, more super-hero-y look. While I prefer the 1.0 helmet, the cables at the back were an unrealistic design choice for a combat suit. I can see what you prefer this one.

This one has better colours and a sleeker, more super-hero-y look. While I prefer the 1.0 helmet, the cables at the back were an unrealistic design choice for a combat suit. I can see what you prefer this one.

Yeah I prefer this look more because it has a more super-hero-y feel, IMO. I do agree, I think I like the first version's helmet a bit more, but I think this new one is a nice progression.

I just got this guy today and I can say I love the vibrant red and the material used on the suit. Looks thick and less prone to creases.

However, I found out the top part of the helmet (where you put the batteries) is so lose. I can stand the figure upwards and the helmet stays in place, but any abrupt movement makes it fall off... or if I'm manipulating the head, sometimes the piece just move out of place. Is this normal?

Why did HT didn't use a magnet?

Any word on when BBTS will be getting these in and shipping out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don?t own the figure but they usually do ... maybe yours is missing? Have you checked out reviews to see if it should have one? Shot in the dark.

I have seen a few, but none of them address the part where they change the batteries so I'm not sure.

But I'm started to think this is a fail in the design rather than QC issue.

I just got this guy today and I can say I love the vibrant red and the material used on the suit. Looks thick and less prone to creases.

However, I found out the top part of the helmet (where you put the batteries) is so lose. I can stand the figure upwards and the helmet stays in place, but any abrupt movement makes it fall off... or if I'm manipulating the head, sometimes the piece just move out of place. Is this normal?

Why did HT didn't use a magnet?

I just got mine a few days ago...the top helmet piece should not be flying off that easily. Mine fit on snug and stayed put.

Her helmet light seems busted. After quickly dimming with 1st set of batteries, I changed out 2 different times and it never went back to original brightness.

Attachments

• 184B420B-DD5B-4FD9-99B4-CEC9EB838CE8.jpg
    184B420B-DD5B-4FD9-99B4-CEC9EB838CE8.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 189
  • D3B8EA00-9986-4F5C-9E2D-6B9B1380D7ED.jpg
    D3B8EA00-9986-4F5C-9E2D-6B9B1380D7ED.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 839C530C-9E74-4E72-AFC7-0EDF6D3E7FE3.jpg
    839C530C-9E74-4E72-AFC7-0EDF6D3E7FE3.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 187
Her helmet light seems busted. After quickly dimming with 1st set of batteries, I changed out 2 different times and it never went back to original brightness.

Missed opportunity, should have used the smiling Rudd sculpt! lol

Finally got my shipping notice from BBTS. Late to the party but arrives all the same.

Back