1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if he checked to make sure he wasn?t punching that thing into any of his allies:dunno:lol

:lol I also wonder sometimes if anyone accidentally hurts their fellow comrades in these big battles with how many are on the battlefield.

Finally got my shipping notice from BBTS. Late to the party but arrives all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah sometimes it's a bit baffling how much later some receive things, and AM was out a while ago too.

Yes. The scene in the first film where Hank and Janet are on the rocket just before she goes sub atomic made me want an Ant-Man film set in the seventies.

Michael Douglas said he was game to do an entire movie with the de-aging tech they used on Sam Jackson...so never say never I guess!

Yes. The scene in the first film where Hank and Janet are on the rocket just before she goes sub atomic made me want an Ant-Man film set in the seventies.

Michael Douglas said he was game to do an entire movie with the de-aging tech they used on Sam Jackson...so never say never I guess!

Yeah that scene with Hank and Janet in the older suits really makes me want to watch that!

This pair has a pretty impressive shelf presence, my first AM, did all the previous ones have that metallic sheen to them? Looks really cool

2C12CA6D-E97F-44A7-8731-8FEE357464CE.jpg

617E787F-7435-429C-B13E-AF54601FC669.jpg

Nice posing and pics!

Nice pic !! Glad you left the helmets on !! :)
Thanks guys. Not too worried about them taking a tumble. The magic of zip ties! haha. The Wasp is a spare body I picked up to use the helmet with and Ant-Man I had previously in the standard statue pose. I lightly zip tied the Wasp's ankle to the flight pole and then lightly zip tied Ant-Man's arm to her leg. All good.

Just added this guy to my collection. HS is growing on me. It can be used for a “What If?” Figure
The headsculpt honestly isn't bad. It's the fact that the teeth aren't a separate molded piece that ultimately throws it off.

Back